April 24, 2024, 07:53:55 PM

Author Topic: Lord of Winter is AWESOME and here's why!!!!  (Read 4169 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Lord of Winter is AWESOME and here's why!!!!
« on: November 05, 2014, 03:29:09 PM »
YAHOO! The greatest Mage Warrior in Georgia sent me some art work for my Wounded Warrior event and they arrived today! Here is my Top  Reasons Lord of Winter is Awesome to the Max!

1. He sent me 3 pieces of art work! Mind Control, Fumble, and Goblin Builder! That lets me give them out as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!

2. It arrived today! Which means it didn't arrive late! Hooray for punctuality!

3. He lives in Georgia and not Atlanta! Thus I'm not morally obligated to hate all the professional sports teams from his home town. ;D

4. They came in a really big envelope with my name on it in really big print! It's like I'm a super star! Go me!

5. The competitors I've shown it to are already wanting to win it! Thus they're playing a game right now. It's so fun watching them try to win a prize that I could easily win if I were in this tournament. Hehehe Beast Masters Rule.

6. The art work is very nice in of itself. If one of my roommates wins one it'd be nice to have it around the apartment.

7. As this was the last bit of prize support I was expecting before the convention I can now pack it all up and stare at the bag for a couple of days. I'll troll the dealers room Friday for a trophy.

8. I can announce the artworks presence and thus make people happy. Happy players are donating players :) I'll also display it during demos leading up to the event to drum up some interest.

9. He didn't have to do this. He can't even make the tournament. These art prints aren't cheap or easy to lay hands on. I honestly appreciate the hell out of this man.

10. Two of the art work are Mind Spells and one is War! I have plenty of Force Masters pre-registered so that's a bonus.

All joking aside that's a solid move dude and you're an aces guy. I vote you a Capital Fellow!
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of Winter is AWESOME and here's why!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »
Thanks haha :P I'm glad I could help support the cause even though I can't make it.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog