May 01, 2024, 09:00:06 PM

Author Topic: Need ideas for another charity tournament.  (Read 2394 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Need ideas for another charity tournament.
« on: September 07, 2014, 08:26:51 PM »
Ok so somehow I got worked into doing another charity tournament. This time for Second Harvest Food Bank. If you're not familiar with them....well they're a food bank. They take donations of non-perishable food items in these huge barrels they give you to fill up. I've done some Hero Clix events for them in the past and I figured "Hey this would be a good idea to warm up for my Wounded Warrior Event and I'd get free cake!" Here are the ideas I got so far, looking for more:

1. Every 5 canned goods you bring in raises your mages channeling by 1. The number of goods can be raised if need be. I can also put a cap on the number you can raise the channeling by.

2. Every food item you bring me lets you re-roll 1 dice per tournament. Thus if you bring me 15 then that's 15 dice per tournament you can re-roll. Also you can make your opponent re-roll. This could be cool or broken.

The event is literally the weekend before my big Wounded Warrior event(why do they schedule this stuff like that!?!!?) so I'm just gonna throw promo cards at it for prize support.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.