April 29, 2024, 12:22:32 AM

Author Topic: DragonCon 2014  (Read 3335 times)

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
DragonCon 2014
« on: August 11, 2014, 01:48:43 PM »
Hey, I remember talking to somebody a while back (I think it was on fb with the MW page so idk who exactly) and they said that they really wanted to get the AW team to attend DragonCon sometime in the future.

So I was curious if there was any update on this, will you guys have a booth there or any kind of presence? If you guys are going to be there, I'd love to help out in any way I can!
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
Re: DragonCon 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:59:19 PM »
Hey dude!
I'm gonna be at Dragoncon. I don't know if Arcane Wonders is going, but if you want to meet up and play a few games i'll be there Thursday and leave Monday :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:03:55 PM by Coshade »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
Re: DragonCon 2014
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:02:38 AM »
Can't believe I didn't see this until now  :-[

Thankfully you emailed me! I know we're planning to meet up, but if anybody else is going to be in the Atlanta area and wants to get in a MW game (or really any other game for that matter), feel free to post on here or PM me and we can try to find a time that works for both of us!
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog