March 28, 2024, 04:30:09 AM

Author Topic: Custom Druid Spell Book  (Read 5742 times)

lil_drag_n

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Custom Druid Spell Book
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
When I was thinking about what a druids' spell book would look like, I realize a druid wouldn't have a spell book.  So then I thought about the plants vs. zombie expansion she came in.  The other theme for that expansion was life vs. death.  ok so I thought 'in the light the vine of life grows' so I choose bright yellow leather for the spell book.  I then spray painted some metal vine decals green and glued them on.  I then sew 2 buttons onto the cover and glued metal flowers on them.  I use a leather strap attached to the back cover to wrap around the metal flowers to lock the book when its closed.  This spell looks much better than the pics show.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:09:23 PM by lil_drag_n »
Jedi vs that orc guy from L of the R, wow what a mix,... i wonder if AW would consider Dhalsim a mage.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Druid Spell Book
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:57:49 PM »
That's pretty awesome dude. I like this one a little better than your necromancer book.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

barriecritzer

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 12:11:39 PM »
Amazing work

lil_drag_n

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 12:52:27 AM »
I also prefer the druid book over the necro. Its actually one of my favorites.  I'm wait to get FIF then I'll show my warlock and warlord books.  My guess people are really gonna like my warlock spell book.  I guess that one will be next.
Jedi vs that orc guy from L of the R, wow what a mix,... i wonder if AW would consider Dhalsim a mage.