April 25, 2024, 02:08:44 PM

Author Topic: Custom Necro Spell Book  (Read 6937 times)

lil_drag_n

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Custom Necro Spell Book
« on: July 07, 2014, 02:21:21 AM »
This was not originally intended to be a necro Book, it ended up perfectly as one.

I choose Lamb skin leather this time (well something had to be sacrificed to the necro).  I put a small metal plate under the front cover in the middle and cut out the Chinese symbol for wizard or mage.  I really wanted to cut out the Chinese character "war" too, but it would have been too complicated.  I added the skull cross by the "wizard" symbol to make the Unholy Wizard spell book otherwise known as the Necromancer spell book.  The book is so evil that it had to be bounded with chains.  This wrap around tie string was originally going  used on the druid book but I could not find a non tacky vine to use. A friend suggested using the chains as a tie string and it was perfect.

Jedi vs that orc guy from L of the R, wow what a mix,... i wonder if AW would consider Dhalsim a mage.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Necro Spell Book
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:58:01 AM »
That's pretty sweet lil_drag_n. I may get some of my artsy friends to make me something like that.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.