April 18, 2024, 02:40:42 AM

Author Topic: Hidden Enchantment Holder  (Read 8294 times)

echephron

• Player
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • The finest in mage wear...
    • View Profile
Hidden Enchantment Holder
« on: June 25, 2014, 03:35:15 PM »
Ever forget to use a mandatory block, forget to reveal a ghoul rot just after channelling, or forget which 4 enchantments you have facedown on yourself? Ever want spectators to know what your hidden enchantments are?

Now you wont have to worry, because you have the brand new hidden enchantment holder:

You can have one holder for your mage, and one for your enemy mage.

Yes, I stole the idea from scrabble. While the enchantment is hidden, place it in the holder facing you. when you reveal it, place it face up in front of the holder.

The standard scrabble tile holders may slope the cards forward too much for it to work.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:37:30 PM by echephron »
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden Enchantment Holder
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »
You should have somewhere on there to label it with the identity of the object those enchantments are attached to, including the object's name, controller and which copy it is if there's more than one in play under the same player's control.

I suspect that's why, at official tournaments,  they don't let people put their mage enchants off to the side with equipment like nearly everybody does on OCTGN; they need this information to be absolutely perfectly clear to not just the players, but any spectators too.

I personally hope that the new modular arena has significantly larger zones. While the current arenas are quite large, they're simply not big enough for swarms, kill-zones solo or buddy builds.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.