April 26, 2024, 03:04:33 AM

Author Topic: 1.7.0.0 Mage Wars for OCTGN module has been released!  (Read 5432 times)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
1.7.0.0 Mage Wars for OCTGN module has been released!
« on: June 01, 2014, 06:55:52 PM »
We added Apprentice Mode this time around, along with an advanced apprentice mode we are calling OCTGN Apprentice Mode. Lots of other enhancements too!

As always I want to thank lettucemode for his dedication, and for this release I want to include thanks for Schwenkgott for building and testing out the OCTGN Apprentice Mode.

More info can be found here and in the ChangeLog once you are in-game!
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

lukard

Re: 1.7.0.0 Mage Wars for OCTGN module has been released!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
Awesome news and good job!

By the way, I have a non-priority glitch to report. Last week I've played 3 games and every game I played the first initiative roll was 1x1, resulting in a tie and we need to re-roll initiative, everything goes fine after re-rolling initiative. I will try this new version and post here the result.

ozmo

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »
Very cool. Finally got around to installing OCTGN. Getting a feel for it now. Looks great!

Found a small bug with the deck builder -> forum sbb plugin. I was trying the wizard starter and selected Wizard (Air). It did the export but when I tried to load it it failed on the Mage Type. I had a suspicion and opened the .sbb file. It didn't put a space between the d and the beginning (. This caused the book to fail. Inserting the space fixed it. Not earth shattering but thought you might want to know.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 09:36:21 PM »
Very cool. Finally got around to installing OCTGN. Getting a feel for it now. Looks great!

Found a small bug with the deck builder -> forum sbb plugin. I was trying the wizard starter and selected Wizard (Air). It did the export but when I tried to load it it failed on the Mage Type. I had a suspicion and opened the .sbb file. It didn't put a space between the d and the beginning (. This caused the book to fail. Inserting the space fixed it. Not earth shattering but thought you might want to know.
Good catch, I will work through what I need to do to get this working properly and have it ready for the next release.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Doucotasisay

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 10:47:21 AM »
any idea when forged in fire cards will be on OCTGN?

lettucemode

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 11:45:55 AM »
any idea when forged in fire cards will be on OCTGN?

We have had FiF done for at least a month now (kudos to sIKE for all his work). But we decided not to release it until the images have been added to the card database on this site out of respect for Arcane Wonders. You can expect to see FiF on OCTGN a day or two after that happens.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:48:20 AM by lettucemode »