April 29, 2024, 03:36:40 AM

Author Topic: Etheria: Axis Powers--The Dawnlight Compact! Episode II part 2  (Read 4776 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME, "HETALIA: AXIS POWERS", OR ANY OF ITS SEQUELS, PREQUELS, OR SPECIALS, ETC. (AND I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT OWN MAGE WARS).

This is a fan-made parody work of Mage Wars inspired by the "Hetalia" animes. Since it is a parody, it is fair use.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT COME UP WITH.
---------------------
Etheria: Axis Powers
The Dawnlight Compact!

Episode II: Allegiance in Blood

Part 2: War Between Nations

Westlock had a different outfit to wear today. Gone were the priestly robes and her treasured crown. They were gone, she was not wearing them…instead he was wearing a suit of shining armor and a sword. Westlock left his palace-temple to face his nemesis, the Bloodwave.

“Come out and fight me like a man, Westlock!” the Bloodwave shouted. He would have just snuck into Westlock’s Palace Temple, but he couldn’t figure out where the keys were hidden. “Or are you still in your girly clothes praying for your Goddess to save you?”

The Doors to the Palace-Temple opened, and Westlock stepped out into the waning light of the sunset.

“For your information, they’re priestly robes, and that’s not what I’m wearing this time. Behold! I am now clothed in the apparel of a champion!”

The Bloodwave’s eyes glittered greedily. “I behold it alright. Apparel of silver and gold... I WANT it!”
He tried to cast an equipment stealing spell on Westlock. The spell was nullified. Westlock looked VERY angry now.

“You did NOT just cast that spell.”

The Bloodwave gulped in fear. Westlock then raised his sword high above his head, channeling holy energies before slashing down and releasing a wave of blinding holy light towards the Bloodwave.

“Super-Holy-BLAST!”

“WHAT!? That’s not a real spell!”

The Bloodwave was hit in the face by a Super-Holy-Blast.

Westlock smirked. “The source of my holy power, Asyra, is a goddess. So I can cast a Super-Holy-Blast if she wants me to. Besides, this is fanfiction, so there’s no reason we can’t use fan-made spells, especially since Paladin vs Siren hasn’t been released yet.”

“What the heck is fanfiction?”

Westlock opened his mouth to haughtily explain it.

“On second thought, I don’t want to know,” said the Bloodwave. “You’re going down!”

Salenia saw the burning darkness, a vile contradiction that should only have ever existed in the mind, which had somehow become an entire nation devoted to pain and fear. That contradiction was beginning to climb the ramparts of Westlock's palace temple.

“Excuse me,” said Salenia within Arraxia’s impossible mind. Startled, he fell to the ground. Salenia walked towards Arraxia and he stood up to face her, dazed.

“Who are you!?” he demanded. Salenia stopped a few feet away, and laughed.

“Do you really think I’m dumb enough to tell you that?” Salenia scoffed. “You are interfering in my diplomatic relations, and therefore you are my enemy.”

“So you are an ally of Westlock’s then? Interesting. I will take great pleasure in burning you alive!”
Straywood whimpered. His tree house, his home had been burned down. All of the birds he used to chase happily were gone from its branches, and bird corpses were scattered around the base of the trunk. Straywood prodded one with his nose, and stuck out his tongue in disgust. Yep, definitely dead.

But then the corpses started to MOVE! Straywood yelped and jumped back in fright, then scampered back to Sortilege’s library.
==========
Author's note:

And the Fight for Etheria has begun! Will Westlock's faith and might prevail over the Bloodwaves ruthless greed? What is Arraxia plotting? And will Salenia ever get out of our heads!?

Find out next time on Etheria: Axis Powers--the Dawnlight Compact!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:34:49 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.