April 26, 2024, 01:24:42 AM

Author Topic: Ultra-Pro Deck Boxes in Mage Wars box  (Read 6916 times)

CobaltGray

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Ultra-Pro Deck Boxes in Mage Wars box
« on: March 22, 2014, 07:30:36 AM »
OK you are all gonna think I'm a bit of a geek but I have OCD when it comes to my games. I like everything to be nicely arranged and ordered  :o

So I thought it was really cool  8) when I realised that the Ultra-Pro Deck boxes exactly fit the slots in the mage wars box (see attached).

The only problem is that there are one more card types than slots (5 slots for Equipment, Conjurations, Incantation, Enchantments, Creatures, Attack). I just put the Attack cards in with the equipment cards as there aren't so many of those.

Just thought you might be interested.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra-Pro Deck Boxes in Mage Wars box
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 05:02:06 AM »
Well,

i must say i had a same idea but after all expansions you will be in need of 2-3 creature boxes and another Enchantement and conjuration boxes. I create a big box with enough space for next 4 to 5 expansions. It stays home but same as you, i really like to have all my cards organized. I sorting it by Type (creature, equip, attac), then by school (arcane, holy) and then by their name (arcane ring, cloak etc.) I will post a picture when i get home :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra-Pro Deck Boxes in Mage Wars box
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 08:58:37 AM »
Something like this?

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13454.0

The Kickstarter was very successful and he is coming to end of his production run. Follow up orders will be out next month....
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest