May 01, 2024, 10:29:03 AM

Author Topic: Etheria: Axis Powers--The Dawnlight Compact! Episode II part 1  (Read 5296 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME, "HETALIA: AXIS POWERS", OR ANY OF ITS SEQUELS, PREQUELS, OR SPECIALS, ETC. (AND I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT OWN MAGE WARS).

This is a fan-made parody work of Mage Wars inspired by the "Hetalia" animes. Since it is a parody, it is fair use.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT COME UP WITH.

----------------
Etheria: Axis Powers
The Dawnlight Compact!

Episode II: Allegiance in Blood

Part 1: Get out of My Head!

------
Bloodwave stood atop his mountain, his eyes fierce as he gazed out at Westlock’s Palace-Temple and the riches it held. Soon it would all be his…

“Soon, it will all be mine,” Bloodwave repeated his thought out loud, redundantly. “I am Bloodwave, the greatest Warrior Horde! No one can best me in battle!”

“Is that so?” asked a voice that echoed through his skull. “Maybe I should go tell that to Westlock. I’m sure she’d agree with you.”

“Whuh? Who said that?”

An invisible fist delivered an uppercut to Bloodwave’s chin, sending him sprawling and nearly falling off the mountain peak.

Bloodwave got up, dazed.

“Who dares to challenge me?” he almost thought, but instead the words mockingly echoed through his skull with someone else’s voice.

“Get out of my head!” Bloodwave commanded.

“No.” the voice replied, simply. “There’s more than enough room for both of us in here. It’s very big and spacious.”

Bloodwave blinked.

“Are you insulting me?” he would have asked, but his words were mockingly echoed through his skull before he had even thought them!

Bloodwave roared in fury.

“Wow, that’s real mature of you,” said the voice in his head.

“I shall show you mature! With VIOLENCE!”

Bloodwave stomped his foot to make a small earthquake. Someone jumped up to avoid his attack, displacing snow, and Bloodwave grinned, seeing where she had jumped from. Bloodwave threw a boulder at where he thought his enemy was. It landed a few feet away from him in the snow. He didn’t know if it had hit or not. He walked over to investigate…

And a creature of nightmares tackled him out of nowhere and started clawing at him with its talons. He grabbed his hammer from out of nowhere and slew the monster.

Bloodwave looked around, trying to find a sign of Salenia. There was no trace of her. She was probably long gone by now, no doubt to warn Westlock of his ambitions. Salenia’s psychic laughter echoed back to him in the distance.
-----
“So you’re saying,” said Westlock. “That Bloodwave wants everything I have for himself?”

Salenia grimaced. “Yep.”

“All of my glory and wealth?”

“Yes,” said Salenia.

“Even my Palace-Temple?”

“Yes,” said Salenia. “That’s probably the first thing he would want.”

“Even…” she looked down at herself.

“Even your clothes, yes,” said Salenia.

“WHY? Why does he want my clothes!?” asked Westlock, seriously disturbed.

“Your wardrobe isn’t exactly affordable to the average nation,” Salenia told her, exasperatedly. “Obviously the reason Bloodwave wants your clothes is to SELL them.”

“Oh,” said Westlock, calming down somewhat. Then remembering her situation, “I still don’t want him to have my clothes!”

“Of course you don’t,” said Salenia, rolling her eyes. “You should probably go tell him to stuff it.”

“Why can’t you do it?” asked Westlock, skeptically.

Because,” Salenia growled, her patience nearly depleted. “If I fight your battles for you, Bloodwave will think you are weak and easily taken advantage of, and therefore he will come back to conquer your palace-temple and claim all of your stuff, again and again. And I know you are stronger than that, and perfectly capable of fighting Bloodwave yourself.”

Westlock smiled condescendingly at Salenia. “Yes, I am strong enough. I am the mightiest nation of Etheria! Therefore I can do—”

“Whatever you want to that heathen who thinks he can mess with you,” Salenia finished her sentence for her.

“Um, yes. That’s right!” said Westlock, quickly changing her tune.

“However, there is a condition to the assistance I have given you,” said Salenia.

“Oh?” Westlock’s eyes narrowed.

Salenia went on, “You might not have realized it, but you and your little brother seriously hurt me the other day. I demand that you heal me.”

Westlock winced in guilt. “I’m sorry, but your Divine Insurance doesn’t cover—”

“You’re the one that caused the injury,” said Salenia. “Fix it. NOW.”

“I uh…”

“You what?” Salenia demanded. “Thought you weren’t hurting me? Thought I was too tough for what you did to hurt me? That I'm so bada** that I must have been only pretending to make you feel guilty? I’m shocked that someone who claims to be the mightiest nation of Etheria would be capable of underestimating herself.”

“I am nothing before the might of Asyra,” said Westlock.

“And yet, supposedly because of her, you are supposedly mightier than the rest of us,” said Salenia, bitterly. “The nations of Etheria are not your children.”

“I know that!” Westlock protested.

“Then act like it.” Salenia dramatically turned and walked out of Westlock’s throne room, her limp mostly hidden by magic.

“I demand that you heal my injuries by the end of this week.”

Westlock jumped as Salenia’s voice echoed loudly through her skull.

“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!”

--
To be continued...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:18:54 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.