April 20, 2024, 11:14:33 AM

Author Topic: The Arraxian Crown Wants You  (Read 9084 times)

Sabrath_Kell

• Official Loremaster of Etheria
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
The Arraxian Crown Wants You
« on: March 10, 2014, 05:38:46 PM »
To: All Rational Inhabitants of Etheria
From: Sabrath Kell, Warlock General of Ivarium’s Sixth Legion, victor of countless battles on the Shackled Frontier

I need no introduction to the citizens of glorious Ivarium, but to those of other nations who have yet come under the Eagle Banners, I raise my hand in battle-field salute.

Fear not. This brief letter is not a summons to be conquered. It is instead an invitation from my true prince, Adramelech, the Demon Lord of Fire.

He would have it known that those ambitious enough to seize opportunities given may swear allegiance to the Arraxian Crown, and through their actions and proven loyalty in the coming days, gain power and position in the lands of Etheria.

The Arraxian Crown exists in all nations, but is not part of them. We are Warlocks and Warlords, Necromancers and Druids, Beastmasters and Wizards, and even Priests and Priestesses. All who desire their rightful place of power, and who tire of petty arena duels that amount to nothing more than empty applause, NOW is your time to join an organization that delivers more than empty promises.

Again I say, the Greater Powers are stirring. For those fueled by ambition, now is the time to forge plans and embrace the fire.

Sabrath Kell
Warlock General of the Sixth Legion
Wielder of Sectarus, Dark Rune Sword
Servant of Adramelech, Envoy of the Arraxian Crown

To those wishing to join the Arraxian Crown, simply put “Servant of the Arraxian Crown” in your signature line. All mages welcome.  8)
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Arraxian Crown Wants You
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:44:51 PM »
So let me get this straight. You're proposing the use of guilds as a method to encourage role playing between or even during games. I like! However, this thread is in the wrong section. This should be in the creative section. The world and lore section is for discussion of story material created by arcane wonders.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:36:54 AM by Imaginator »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:13:51 AM »
This is pretty neat. I may do something similar.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Amadseer

• Official Lorekeeper of Etheria
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 09:11:51 AM »
I guess it only makes sense that with Forged in Fire coming soon, that the Arraxian Crown would be stepping up its efforts here. I'm just glad its Sabrath Kell that serving as the organization's mouthpiece, and not Telas Vane. (I really hate that guy.)

Which is to say, that there are many diverse and interesting things in the world, none of which are comparable to the might and power of the Arraxian Crown. Those who would trifle with the power of Warlocks must forever learn this fundamental truth.

Amadseer is a Wizard of Sortilege, driven by Dark-compulsion to wander the land, following a string of highly humiliating Seeking Dispels (and accompanying jeers) that he successfully cast in a public duel with the Warlock Telas Vane. Now, unable to help himself, he writes of his travels wherever he goes, the creatures he encounters, and the lore with which he comes into contact. Such is the nature of his compulsion that he must publish all of his missives, and end each work with a short paragraph singing praises to the Arraxian Crown, and warning all about the follies of underestimating a Warlock.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 10:21:49 AM »
@Amadseer

Welcome back! Hope you have some great stories to tell about your ongoing five your mission to explore...
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Amadseer

• Official Lorekeeper of Etheria
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 01:17:21 PM »
Thanks sIKE. I've been caught up with other Mage Wars projects for a while, but more Amadseer prose is percolating (maybe that's just too much coffee?). Look for another installment pretty soon!

In the meantime, like everyone else, I'm excited about Forged in Fire coming out. I think this Arraxian Crown hook is a fun way to plug into it.

Sabrath_Kell

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 06:21:40 PM »
I have been passed a note (on paper, which actually is used in Etheria) that conveys the following, written in glowing. demonic script:

"The Arraxian Crown disseminates the words of and the Council of Lies. Accordingly, they use Twitter. Those who would hear, learn and obey should follow @ArraxCrown there."

Additional, small, legal line scribbles: "The Arraxian Crown is known to the makers of Mage Wars, but is not an official mouthpiece. Opinions, demands, viewpoints and diatribes do not represent the party line of Westlock, Sortilege, the Central Heartlands, or the Mage Wars staff."

Sabrath_Kell

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 01:23:45 AM »
For those visiting GenCon, or any other gathering of Mage Wars participants, spread the word that the Arraxian Crown is once more active in the lands of Etheria.

Suppress the urge to summon beasts or call upon Asyra -- the ranks of Arraxia is where all the action is!

ARRAXIA RISING
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=15389.0
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=15439.0
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=15478.0
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=15560.0
http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=15674.0
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:51:42 PM by Sabrath_Kell »