April 30, 2024, 12:27:56 AM

Author Topic: Tag-out format  (Read 2791 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Tag-out format
« on: February 05, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »
Changed the name because Quirrel format isn't a good name.

Unified spellbook building.

Teams share mana, damage and life, but not channeling.

During the reset phase each team decides on a friendly mage to be active during the round. Then only that mage can be in the arena or have spells planned from their spellbook until the next reset phase. Then all mage class only and school only objects and spells that are not compatible with the selected mage's training gain phased +1. All phased mageclass only and school only objects and spells that are compatible with the selected mage's training lose their phased traits.

phased +/- X(trait)

All objects and spells with the same number of phased markers are in the same arena. Objects and spells with a different number of phased markers are not in the same arena. If the number of phased markers on an object or spell exceeds the number of arenas, then that object or spell is in no arena. Spells that are in no arena cannot be cast and cannot resolve. Objects that are in no arena cannot take any actions and cannot activate their abilities.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:07:13 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Tag-out format
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 06:45:38 PM »
I recently cleaned up the rules of this format to be clearer and more sensible. Take a look!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.