April 29, 2024, 10:50:02 AM

Author Topic: Spellbook builder- Improvement Suggestions  (Read 2802 times)

labartels

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Spellbook builder- Improvement Suggestions
« on: January 29, 2014, 08:04:38 AM »
Ok so I know I do not post a lot to the forums, but I was hoping that some observations about the spellbook builder could be implemented.

1) Add more searchable fields all items on a card should show up as searchable fields

This would include mana cost/Level/attack bar/ etc etc

I know you can view the actual cards by hovering but it makes it makes setting up a spell book more time consuming than it needs to be.... I know I should have memorized all of the cards by now  but........

2) Please include hyperlinks to FAQ'a for the cards as well errata

3) If it is resource issue preventing #1 then let us download all of the cards as a XLS or other format so we can do our own sorting.

4) Please have the aprentice and base spellbooks available as defaults from the SBB (Spell Book Builder)
     I would also like to see Spellbooks that win major cons and contests available on the SBB.

Overall this would make the SBB a more useful product as well as turning it into a card DB
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:42:21 AM by labartels »

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Spellbook builder- Improvement Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
Pixelgeek, our web guru, has a forum for the suggestions about the spellbook builder. You can find it >Here<. I'll let him know about this feedback as well. Thanks Labartels!