April 27, 2024, 10:28:51 AM

Author Topic: Kickstart you New Year by Pimping your Mage Wars!  (Read 9367 times)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Kickstart you New Year by Pimping your Mage Wars!
« on: December 30, 2013, 09:36:35 PM »

Have you ever thought one of the following?
-   My box (original MW core) should be able to hold all of my cards?
-   Wow! The DvN expansion pushed you over the edge and now you have had to remove the plastic insert to hold all of your cards. Then you just have this mess of cards rubber-banded together.
-   Those damage markers should be two sided.
-   I wish there was an easy way to satisfy the inner OCD child within for card organization
-   There has got to be a better way to store all of these markers, tokens, and dice!

Well you are in luck! My friends over at Go7Gaming has a kit that meets and exceeds what you thought was possible! He has everything you need to take your Mage and game to the next level. He has inserts and dividers custom-designed just for your core Mage Wars box.

He has custom damage tokens that are two-sided.

When you order one of the inserts (MW-001 or MW-002) you get a kit that needs a small bit of assembly.

As you can see above (MAGE-PACKAGE), you get the bottom, some rails, the dividers, and the damage tokens. A bit of glue,

a small amount of drying time, and voila! (Note: this is an early design. I was able to provide a bit of input and had the outside rails have the same number of slots as the inner rails.)

I cannot say enough about the quality of the product!

Did I mention a great way to keep up with those tokens and markers?

Have you read about ACG’s portability project? With a Bit Box-004(seen above) and a two-compartment Bit Box-006, you can carry all that you need. You can put ACG’s cards in one side, and the dice and player markers on the other side. Then you have everything you need to play the game, other than the spellbooks of course.

Go7 Gaming has everything you need to organize your Mage Wars game. There is much more for the hard core gamers out there: click tokens for Android Netrunner; inserts for Legendary and Smash Up; bit boxes for Summoner Wars, and much more.

Go7 Gaming

*Updated broken links
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:41:17 AM by sIKE »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

KosmosAlive

• Mage Wars Enthusiast
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • The universe abounds with life, without a doubt.
    • View Profile
    • The Adventures of Zea - Project Website (Under Construction)
Re: Kickstart you New Year by Pimping your Mage Wars!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 12:35:46 AM »
Help please! Why can't I see the images? They appear as icons, and I'd really love to see what you're talking about!  :)
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
-- Kosmos

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 07:06:37 AM »

Help please! Why can't I see the images? They appear as icons, and I'd really love to see what you're talking about!  :)

Same here. :(
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 08:45:15 AM »
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid