• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
Update
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »
Hi folks

Just an update on the progress on the next beta.

I have added:

Full names for card type
Fixed Novice error (for good this time I hope)
Filter card types via drop down
Added + button to spellbook table

What is slowing the process down is that the drop down menu is breaking the rest of the filtering and I need to fix that bug before I can release a new version. Hopefully I will have that done tomorrow and I can have a new version up for testing this weekend.

After that I will be looking at reworking the card preview system. Any suggestions about that are appreciated
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:14:37 PM »
I think that the card should be modal and that a X in the top right hand corner above the card or a click any where else on the screen (since the card is now modal) will close out the card.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »
I think that the card should be modal and that a X in the top right hand corner above the card or a click any where else on the screen (since the card is now modal) will close out the card.

That will be an intermediary step but I am looking at something a bit more elegant for the long term. Perhaps a card preview window that you can use to view cards and then select them in the SBB
Arcane Wonders Web Guy

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 09:41:19 PM »
I don't have any suggestions at this time, just a simple thank you for all the hard work you are putting in. I can tell you are really committed and the turn around on how fast you are fixing bugs and implementing suggestions is just astonishing.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 10:23:51 PM »
That will be an intermediary step but I am looking at something a bit more elegant for the long term. Perhaps a card preview window that you can use to view cards and then select them in the SBB
I can understand that desire, but you might then be looking at a html5 app.....
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 03:01:40 PM »
Another update

All the reported bugs are fixed

I am in the midst of finishing the BBCode and CSS to allow the display of spellbooks in the forum. Once I am finished that I will add the Forum Code function to the export menu and you will then be able to share your spellbooks in the forum

I will also be updating the cards in the SBB to make sure they are the most recent versions.

I hope to have this all ready by Friday
Arcane Wonders Web Guy

Send me a PM