May 01, 2024, 10:46:45 AM

Author Topic: Etheria: Axis Powers--The Dawnlight Compact! Episode I part 1  (Read 5049 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Etheria: Axis Powers--The Dawnlight Compact! Episode I part 1
« on: September 08, 2013, 10:41:04 PM »
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME, "HETALIA: AXIS POWERS", OR ANY OF ITS SEQUELS, PREQUELS, OR SPECIALS, ETC. (AND I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT OWN MAGE WARS).

This is a fan-made parody work of Mage Wars inspired by the "Hetalia" animes. Since it is a parody, it is fair use.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT COME UP WITH.

Note: Etheria: Axis Powers--the Dawnlight Compact is a separate series from my first Etheria: Axis Powers. That one's title I changed to Etheria: Axis Powers--Mini-World, and it tells the story of Etheria when it was inhabited by unruly young teenage nations (with some flashbacks from early childhood). Etheria: Axis Powers--the Dawnlight Compact shows the nations of Etheria when they are all grown up. Well, as grown up as they'll ever get, anyways. Enjoy!

Etheria: Axis Powers
The Dawnlight Compact!

Episode I
Westlock: Dark Prophets

Part 1: The Monster in the Mirror

There was no question about it. Westlock knew she was beautiful. Everyone knew she was beautiful. She was also strong and healthy, both economically and militarily. She prospered, and she shined. She was so beautiful in fact, that there really was no reason for her to be spending so much time on her hair and makeup.

However...

Sortilege would always tell her that beauty was subjective, and didn't matter. And Straywood wouldn't say anything, he'd just stare at her incredulously.

Westlock sighed, and stared into her mirror, feeling mildly pathetic.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall," she sighed. "Who's the fairest of them all?"

Of course, it was just a reflection in the mirror, and it couldn't say anything. But then she noticed something odd. Her reflection was wearing Malakai robes, and Westlock knew that wasn't what she was wearing today. She was currently wearing her Asyran garments...

Realizing that he had been caught, Arraxia quickly threw a "Flameblast" at her face, cast "Steal Equipment" on her clothes, and jumped out of the mirror and then out the window of Westlock's vanity room, leaving a very angry Westlock behind. Her hair was now wreathed in flames from Arraxia's attack, giving her the appearance of a certain demon of Infernia. Then she screamed in both pain and embarrassment, and quickly cast a spell to put out the fire. She would find Arraxia and make him return her clothes--or else.

How had Arraxia gotten into her mirror anyway?

She stomped out of her palace-temple, summoned a Highland Unicorn and in one swift and graceful motion, jumped up and mounted her steed. She then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. The Unicorn's eyebrows rose sky-high.

"Oh, shut up, you know this isn't what it looks like," Westlock said, annoyed. "Would you feel more comfortable if you were wearing a saddle?

The Unicorn neighed indignantly. He was no common horse. He was a Highland Unicorn! Highland Unicorns did NOT wear saddles! He pawed the ground, and dashed off into the distance, following the trail of Arraxia's dark and burning footprints.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 02:44:17 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.