April 29, 2024, 03:39:55 AM

Author Topic: DvN rules questions  (Read 276619 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: DvN rules questions
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2014, 09:41:10 AM »
Zuberi

Gets another one  8)
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

RedDevilPsycho

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2014, 04:15:35 PM »
 :D :D :D Sweet, when I played the other nigth my mate said it was a full move, he is going to be sooo pissed. Thanks

RedDevilPsycho

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2014, 02:47:19 PM »
Sorry, another quick question. Am I correct in thinking Idol of Pestience will do damage to my Necro each round if I use it? Thanks

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »
Sorry, another quick question. Am I correct in thinking Idol of Pestience will do damage to my Necro each round if I use it? Thanks

The Necro is poison immune.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Gizzu

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »

No, in recent FAQs , they told that Idol does POISON damage, so Necro is immune to it.

CYA,
G.

RedDevilPsycho

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2014, 06:24:11 PM »
Thanks guys, owe you big time

RedDevilPsycho

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2014, 04:36:49 PM »
Hi,

Sorry. Trying to work out Ziggurat & Rise Again, say on a Flaming Hellion, would I now have a zombie with say 6 life but with flame immunity. Would that zombie attack using fame? Or do I just have a bog standard zombie with the life reduction?

Thanks

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2014, 04:53:59 PM »
Hi,

Sorry. Trying to work out Ziggurat & Rise Again, say on a Flaming Hellion, would I now have a zombie with say 6 life but with flame immunity. Would that zombie attack using fame? Or do I just have a bog standard zombie with the life reduction?

Thanks

Yes, all the traits on a creature and its attacks are carried over when rise again is used.
The only difference is they gain a zombie token, which makes them non-living, Zombie subtyped, Bloodthirsty +0, and Slow.

Zombie Hellions still have fire attacks, Zombie Sir Corazin still has 2 Defenses and Double Strike, and so on.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2014, 05:05:54 PM »
Hi,

Thanks
So one question I have if I have a fast creature and it is zombiefied is it now normal speed? I know in the past Fast + Slow = Normal
Yes, all the traits on a creature and its attacks are carried over when rise again is used.
The only difference is they gain a zombie token, which makes them non-living, Zombie subtyped, Bloodthirsty +0, and Slow.

Zombie Hellions still have fire attacks, Zombie Sir Corazin still has 2 Defenses and Double Strike, and so on.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2014, 06:36:34 PM »
Quote from: sPIKE
So one question I have if I have a fast creature and it is zombiefied is it now normal speed? I know in the past Fast + Slow = Normal.

Yes, the fast and slow traits still cancel each other out, so the zombie would be normal speed.

RedDevilPsycho

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2014, 04:08:27 PM »
Hi, having trouble taking on the warlock. If I bring back one of his creatures that was flame immune would the new zombie be flame immune? Thanks for all the help to date :)

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2014, 04:21:08 PM »
Hi, having trouble taking on the warlock. If I bring back one of his creatures that was flame immune would the new zombie be flame immune? Thanks for all the help to date :)
Yep.  Reanimating a creature with Rise Again/Zigguraut/Animate Dead does not change anything printed on their card, all that happens is they gain the effects that come with the Zombie Condition Marker in addition to what they already do naturally.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2014, 04:43:43 PM »
Yep.  Reanimating a creature with Rise Again/Zigguraut/Animate Dead does not change anything printed on their card, all that happens is they gain the effects that come with the Zombie Condition Marker in addition to what they already do naturally.
Other than the Regenerate trait of course.....

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2014, 04:56:10 PM »
Other than the Regenerate trait of course.....

Well, they still keep regenerate.. so that doesn't change.  They just also gain Nonliving/Finite Life from the zombie token, so it just doesn't do anything.  But its still there.

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2014, 05:10:56 PM »
Potato / Potatoe

Net net it doesn't regenerate, its the same to me if you said it has the flying trait, but can't fly.