April 19, 2024, 10:44:05 AM

Author Topic: Paladin x Siren x Shaman x WHO?  (Read 30901 times)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Paladin x Siren x Shaman x WHO?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »
@Laddin

I thought it was because we are Takin Care Of Business or is it because we  know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run.  :P

One banana sticker for the Gambler reference.

I'm still asking:

Re: Paladin x Siren x Shaman x WHO is Keyser Söze
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 10:09:24 PM »
Whatever the next mage is we should get the art done to look like Kevin Spacey ;-)

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 10:41:11 AM »
Whatever the next mage is we should get the art done to look like Kevin Spacey ;-)

And the mage would have the lumbering trait to mimic his shuffle ...
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

MDraco

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 10:46:16 PM »
I really like the idea (and think it makes more sense) that the shaman is more an elementalist than a nature mage.

It should have training in two non-opposite Elemental schools, chosen by the player (this is mostly for flavor), and in Nature level 1 spells (except for spirits, which would bring a really cool addition to the game, as well as allowing spectral/ghost oriented necromancers or even a Bog Prince Lich Mage - obviously an alternative necromancers)!

Also I'd like very much too see a Kobold Sorcerer trained in Arcane and War schools, oriented in dragon creatures (arcane or maybe war for the more brute or feral types of draconic creatures) and traps, utility gadgets (mostly War 'enchantments' which explode/brake/spend after use). I have more ideas to get more in depth regarding draconic stuff, but it's not my intent at this time in this thread. Tell me what you think! ;)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 02:54:12 AM »
@Laddin

I thought it was because we are Takin Care Of Business or is it because we  know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run.  :P

One banana sticker for the Gambler reference.

That got me thinking that it'd be cool if we got a Bard in the future and it looked like Kenny Rogers.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.