April 29, 2024, 12:02:27 AM

Author Topic: Harmonize?  (Read 2439 times)

Marulick

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Harmonize?
« on: July 18, 2013, 01:49:09 PM »
Hello, I'm a spanish player and I don't understand how exactly works this enchantment.
Let me explain, it must enchant an object with channeling to give +1channeling to this object but it has magebind +2, if the target must be an object why this magebind?

Another thing is what are considered objects, equipment is equipment and I understand that they are no objects, maybe in some conjurations is specified that they are objects?

Thanks and sorry forr my english it's a bit rusty

nitrodavid

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
    • View Profile
    • East Coast Hobbies
Re: Harmonize?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 09:51:20 PM »
from the rule book codex p41

"enchantments, equipment, creatures and conjurations which become objects in the game"

simply any spell or creature (including Mage) that is played and stays on the table (including equipment) are objects.

harmonize has Mage bind because you can choose to bind it to non mage objects or pay extra 2 mana to bind to mage.

eg battle forge is an object with channel you can attach harmonize to it for 4 mana which would increase its total channel to 2.

I think you are confusing magebind (extra mana to target a mage)
Being Aussie we place all our cards face down, apart from enchantments which are face up

Marulick

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Harmonize?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »
from the rule book codex p41

"enchantments, equipment, creatures and conjurations which become objects in the game"

simply any spell or creature (including Mage) that is played and stays on the table (including equipment) are objects.

Thanks!!, i missed this definition  :P