May 01, 2024, 03:51:03 PM

Author Topic: Etheria: Axis Powers! Mini-World...  (Read 4727 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Etheria: Axis Powers! Mini-World...
« on: July 09, 2013, 06:53:33 PM »
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME, "HETALIA: AXIS POWERS", OR ANY OF ITS SEQUELS, PREQUELS, OR SPECIALS, ETC. (AND I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT OWN MAGE WARS).

This is a fan-made parody work inspired by both Mage Wars and Hetalia. Since it is a parody, it is fair use.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT COME UP WITH.

Now onto the story!

When the nations of Etheria were just children, they were always fighting. The self-proclaimed Eldest nation, Westlock was always telling the "younger" nations what to do. While most of the nations did their best to ignore her with a roll of their eyes, two of them did not. Infernia hated Westlock's holier-than-thou attitude, and vowed to make the so-called "eldest" suffer a slow and painful death. Seriously, what was wrong with that child?

Sortilege was not disturbed like Infernia was. In fact, he wasn't really disturbed by anything. Infernia's violent rants and temper tantrums, as well as her cruel and spiteful pranks and tricks never fazed him in the slightest. To all the other nations' incredulity, he was the only one who tolerated her. Nobody knew why, and Sortilege refused to explain it, because, according to him, "None of you would understand my complex and methodical reasoning, since you do not have as sophisticated an intellect as myself."

Yes. At a young age, Sortilege was a boy genius, and he was proud of his intellect. Very proud. That is why he knew it would not do for Westlock to believe herself his superior. In Sortilege's opinion, she was inferior to him by far. However, because of his great intellect, he knew that he should not let her truly know that, at least not right away, lest she feel threatened and become his enemy.

Instead, he knew he had to make her think that they were equals. But how to go about that?
Sortilege thought and thought, and after much planning and preparation, he finally had a solution.

He would go speak to her and attempt to persuade her to stop bossing him around and treat him with respect. If she didn't, he could always threaten her with a Hydra. And if that didn't frighten her, he could threaten to dissolve that horrendous V-shaped crown that she always wore.

With that pleasant thought in mind, Sortilege headed off to find Westlock.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:13:13 PM by Imaginator »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.