April 27, 2024, 12:57:32 AM

Author Topic: Core pack of guts  (Read 4835 times)

Texan85

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • Game Free, or Die!
    • View Profile
Core pack of guts
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:11:34 PM »
For like $20-25

2 indicator boards w/ cubes, an extra set of 9 red attack dice + 1 effect die, an extra set of mana and damage markers, and an extra set of effect indicators.
Ipsa Scentia Potestes Est

Wiz-Pig

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: Core pack of guts
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:02:17 PM »
I would be nice if we could at least get the mana/health boards somehow. Currently they are only available in the main set.

haslo

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 03:35:08 AM »
That would be awesome, yeah. I'd buy it immediately.

Baphomet

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 01:05:17 PM »
This! Please!

You've released additional markers in new colors, I can't believe extra proprietary dice and other tokens aren't available yet...

Stormmaster

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 01:31:42 PM »
Oh I'd TOTALLY buy extra effect indicators.  Pretty much every single game I run out of Weakness markers right away and have to get creative on ways to mark additional ones.

I always run 2 Gorgon Archers so that if something with melee gets near me it is usually only rolling 1-2 melee dice.  When you are putting on 1-4 weak counters per turn they run out fast!  >:(

Artemus Maximus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 12:13:23 PM »
I'd especially like a way to get twice as many damage, mana, and ready tokens without buying a second core set. I very rarely need more than 9 dice for attacks and when i do, its not a big deal to re-roll blanks for the remainder. Not a problem either for 2 players to share, imo. But for games with more than 2 players, i def see limitations - but 2nd core set is the way to go there i think anyways.

Slightly off subject, but why keep printing Initiative tokens??? At least print one side black & white/darker so players dont have to pass back & forth, just flip over (if theyre going to keep on showing up in expansions).

HomelessJoe

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 01:46:08 PM »
Oh I'd TOTALLY buy extra effect indicators.  Pretty much every single game I run out of Weakness markers right away and have to get creative on ways to mark additional ones.

I always run 2 Gorgon Archers so that if something with melee gets near me it is usually only rolling 1-2 melee dice.  When you are putting on 1-4 weak counters per turn they run out fast!  >:(

Dude I know! I have two core sets and still run out of Weakness often.

But really guys, just buy another core set. It's like 35.00 on coolstuff and you not only get the extra dice, counters, you also get a ton of cards and two more spellbooks. This imo is so worth the money if you play MW at least once a weak. Not necessary by any means, but nice.

p.s: yeah, no more initiative markers haha.