April 28, 2024, 08:01:36 AM

Author Topic: More Spellbooks Please!  (Read 3005 times)

Sartalo

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
More Spellbooks Please!
« on: September 19, 2012, 02:25:50 PM »
I just picked up the base game and one copy of the extra spell cards.  I have to say that I am still sorting through the contents and reading the rules, but I like what I see!  Kudos all around!  The rulebook is easy to read and explains everything very clearly.  It will still take a game or two to get the knack of things of course....

I will say however that I would love to get more Spellbook card holders in the future.  It would be great if you could purchase the Spellbooks separately, or perhaps have one included with some of the new character card sets coming out!

More Spellbook holders please!

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: More Spellbooks Please!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
I know MW has plan to sell a 4 player expansion and also extras spell books for people who need them.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Gkitnnek

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: More Spellbooks Please!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »
I definitely like how they did this expansion (W Vs F).  Each mage got their own book designed to fit their style.  Keep that up and maybe an option to buy other designs or extra copies of each book.