April 30, 2024, 02:19:57 PM

Author Topic: Shut up and take my money!  (Read 4617 times)

zaprowsdower

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Shut up and take my money!
« on: March 31, 2013, 05:56:46 AM »
Any ETA on the action marker set or official spellbook pack?

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Shut up and take my money!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 08:34:27 AM »
I am assuming you mean the beastmaster and priestess spellbook pack. They have been out for a while now.  I got both about 3 weeks ago.

Sausageman

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 08:50:15 AM »
If you're UK based you're SOL I'm afraid.... Apparently no UK distributor picked them up :(

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 09:00:42 AM »
If that's the case they could be ordered from the AW store on the website.

zaprowsdower

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 12:02:25 PM »
The store on this website just says "notify me" for both, so I assumed they weren't available yet. Does anyone have the extra action makers yet (the green & yellow ones)?

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 12:14:36 PM »
Yes, I do. That could mean the store is sold out.

Sausageman

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 05:41:24 AM »
Yes, they are out of stock currently too. I was told they're expecting a new lot imminently.
However, I was also told shipping to the UK for the spell books could be around the $95 mark.... I don't want them that much.

Thessial

• Vice President
  • Administrator
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 08:37:21 PM »
The second printing of the books should be arriving from China either in late April or early May. We will announce them as soon as they've arrived.

dexmark

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 11:19:40 AM »
I just order from Amazon or Ebay.. I got all the needed tokens and spell books easy. I did order from this website for 3 spellbooks without issue just 1.5 weeks ago.

Moodiz

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 07:19:52 AM »
Depressing:

All the german online-shops have both the actionmarkers and the spellbooks listed since they've been announced, but none received it yet.

I own 2 cores, 2 of each spell tome, the expansion (was listed at the same time and was delivered - what's the problem with the other extras??) because I love this game and I want to get more players to it. I already got heavy muscles from carrying all that stuff (including binders etc.) around from gamer-meeting to gamer-meeting. I'm a private guy and all that costs me a lot of money since i have to pay shipping to Germany. Sadly the first OP-Kit was not delivered (first delayed, then suddenly out of stock), now the second OP-Kit is delayed again.... no actionmarkers, spellbooks... delayed, delayed, delayed... Very depressing!

Seriously: Couldn't you produce more? I mean it's not like MW is an unattractive game where ArcaneWonders has to worry about finding customers, right? ;) Double your production and we'll buy it!! Promised!  

I just love this game and that's why ... You're doing excellent work, AW-team ... I'm just a spoiled gamer... :)