April 28, 2024, 01:05:23 AM

Author Topic: Extra Items for Purchase  (Read 2858 times)

Gkitnnek

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Extra Items for Purchase
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:28:27 PM »
Hello,
Don't know if this was mentioned/suggested before, but will you be selling the components separately eventually?  Such as the markers, dice and boards.  Also, would you be behind creating markers for the other effects (armor +/melee +/life +, etc.) in the game and selling those as well?

DarthDadaD20

• Dark Father of Random Occurrence/TeamRocket Grunt
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 14
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Items for Purchase
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 12:55:51 AM »
Welcome to the Forums Gkitnnek! (If you have not been welcomed already.) You can buy extra markers and spell books here.
http://www.arcanewonders.com/arcanewonders/
Just click on accessories.
For other things like; markers(Even ones that are not in the game such as Melee+1),boards and other amazing user made items go to,
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/101721/mage-wars

Boardgamegeek, (Or BGG for short.) has a very ambitious fan community committed to custom made solutions until a official one is released.  

If you use BGG, please show your gratitude by; rating Mage Wars. (Preferably a 10!) Giving thumbs up to helpful content, and by just being there and giving your opinion. ;)
Where does my greatest enemy lie?
It has been around since the dawn of time,
it follows your loved ones as well as mine,
takes the form of a mountain as well as a flower,
it cannot be outrun by the greatest of power.
Where does my greatest enemy lie?
Within Shad0w.

Gkitnnek

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Items for Purchase
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 12:42:41 PM »
Hello Darth, thank you for the welcome.

I have purchased the extra books for the Priestess and Beastmaster but was more interested in the dice and extra blue and red markers per se (I like having everything needed and just reread all of the cards and noticed Lay Hands requires 12 die).  The printable markers at BGG (frequent visitor there since I found it) look great but would prefer something "official" if there was one.

I was also thinking of just purchasing another core set but would rather get component packs if they were available instead of a whole box again.

Thank you again for the info.

Gabe