May 13, 2024, 02:33:06 AM

Author Topic: Sniper War (Bloodwave Warlord Book)  (Read 8896 times)

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Sniper War (Bloodwave Warlord Book)
« on: September 04, 2016, 11:13:50 AM »
[spellbook]
[spellbookheader]
[spellbookname]Sniper War[/spellbookname]
[mage]A Warlord Spellbook[/mage]
[mage]built by the OCTGN SBB[/mage]
[/spellbookheader]
[spells]
[spellclass]Attack[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFA02]3 x Hurl Rock[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWA04]2 x Hurl Boulder[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Conjuration[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFW01]4 x Wall of Earth[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWJ02]2 x Archer's Watchtower[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBG1J02]1 x Gravikor[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1J09]1 x Temple of the Dawnbreaker[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNJ03]1 x Etherian Lifetree[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBG1J01]1 x Altar of the Iron Guard[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1J22]1 x Tanglevine[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Creature[/spellclass]
[mwcard=FWC07]1 x Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKC07]2 x Dwarf Panzergarde[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC11]3 x Orc Butcher[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWC04]1 x Goblin Builder[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFC06]1 x Goblin Alchemist[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Enchantment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MW1E21]1 x Hawkeye[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWE06]2 x Fortified Position[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKE01]1 x Armor Ward[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWE09]1 x Standard Bearer[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFE02]2 x Akiro's Favor[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFE04]2 x Brace Yourself[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1E32]1 x Regrowth[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1E03]1 x Bull Endurance[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1E17]1 x Force Orb[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1E37]1 x Sacred Ground[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWBD1E01]1 x Astral Anchor[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKE03]2 x Healing Charm[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX1CKE04]1 x Enchantment Transfusion[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWA01E02]1 x Arcane Ward[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Equipment[/spellclass]
[mwcard=FWQ05]1 x Helm of Command[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWA01Q09]1 x Wispwillow Amulet[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ05]1 x Harshforge Plate[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFQ06]1 x Morning Star[/mwcard]
[mwcard=DNQ09]1 x Wand of Healing[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWA01Q04]1 x Leather Chausses[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWQ08]1 x Ring of Command[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1Q09]1 x Enchanter's Ring[/mwcard]
[spellclass]Incantation[/spellclass]
[mwcard=MW1I23]1 x Rouse the Beast[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI06]1 x Defend[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWSTX2FFI04]1 x Flank Attack[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1I18]1 x Perfect Strike[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1I19]1 x Piercing Strike[/mwcard]
[mwcard=FWI08]1 x Sniper Shot[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1I07]1 x Dissolve[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWA01I01]1 x Crumble[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MWA01I02]1 x Disperse[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1I12]2 x Force Push[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1I20]1 x Purify[/mwcard]
[mwcard=MW1I28]1 x Teleport[/mwcard]
[/spells]
[cost]Total cost: 120 pts[/cost]
[/spellbook]

The Idea of this Book is, to get Grimson to shoot the first time in turn three without signaling it before turn three.
Opening is:

Round 1 (19 Mana): Goblin Builder (-5), Wispwillow Amulet (-3)

Round 2 (21 Mana): Altar of the Iron Guard (-4), Move Goblin Builder and Mage to the same Zone (either NC, or one zone towards other mage on the long side of the Arena), if possible Zone Enchantment (Astral Anchor, Sacred Ground or Fortified Position) in this Zone(-2).

Round 3 (25-27 Mana): Archer's Watchtower with GB (- 4), Grimson Deadeye (-15), Rouse the Beast on Grimson(-4) --> Grimson shoots!

Round 4 (12-14 Mana): Start protecting Grimson, eg. Dwarf Panzergarde or Earth Wall.

The idea now is to protect Grimson at all cost using, guards, protective Zone Enchantments, healing enchantments, add a defense, tanglevine him to counter force push (any better idea to give him unmovable?), add AstralAnchor against Teleport, Etherian Life Tree, ...
When you added a substantial amount of Enchantments (about 3) add ET to protect the Enchantments upon the unfortunate event of Grimson's dead (move them to your mage then).

During protecting Grimson you should take care to build a small army step by step. Try to use Grimson to reduce the life of oponent creatures and let your soldiers kill them to gain Veteran tokens.
I tried to choose the protective spells so, that I they are still useful after Grimson's demise.

This is the fourth installment of this book and it changed a lot after my first two games (in the second installment I dropped Goblin Builder and added Construction Yard which I reverted for the third version). In my games so far I learned that it is very hard to protect him properly. Even with that many protective cards it remains a challenging task to play the right protection at the right time.

After my last match I added Tanglevine and Altar of the Iron Guard, so I don't know how they work out yet. In that match I lost Grimson to a push so I added Tanglevine. I switched a Defend for the Altar in order to have the guard on the Panzergarde one turn earlier.

Please let me know what you think of this book and if you have ideas for improvement.

This book is built only with the sets already available in german (up to Academy core). So it might look a bit outdated for you but for me it contains the newest hot stuff ;).
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
OCTGN: Tyrnan (GMT +1)

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sniper War (Bloodwave Warlord Book)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 01:58:05 PM »
This is the opening I used to do in order to counter an air wizard who casts an Earth Elemental in Round 1 and then one every uneven round (up to 4).

The first Earth Elemental you can kill before he can attack you, but the 2nd is already difficult and will attack you.

The 3rd will cause you to leave your base to avoid the zone attack.

While you are cleaning up the 3rd and try to ignore the 4th, the wizard builds up forces.

How do you respond?
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
Donovan, never go and kill 3 [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elementals[/mwcard].  ::) haha

That's freaking 105 life. :P

On the deck: It looks very solid at first sight. It will be outdated very soon, because steep hill and other cards will be able to boost your deck a lot! I woul consider making your zone even closer to the opponent when you expect him to turtle. (aka spawn 4 earth elementals maybe) Then you can shoot in the entire arena.

I would add more arcane wards to suppport your dwarf, and maybe a tanglevine or 2 extra to keep them 1 space away from your base.

Instead of the orc butchers, I would consider level 3 and up creatures. More durable, cost less full casts. There are many options.. [mwcard=FWC09]Iron Golem[/mwcard], [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC03]Bloodcrag Minotaur[/mwcard], [mwcard=FWC15]Thorg, Chief Bodyguard[/mwcard] could keep the opponent distracted and away from your base. Or a [mwcard=MWSTX1CKC01]Bridge Troll[/mwcard] is always worth considering.
There are more good promo's but I excluded them.

Also, I would add an extra ranger (or 2) to replace/help Grimson. He could be awesome as a target for Enchantment Transfusion, (like Hawkeye) and make good use of the archer's tower once Grimson is dead. [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC05]Anvil Throne Crossbowman[/mwcard] for more range or [mwcard=FWC10]Ludwig Boltstorm[/mwcard] for his damage output.

Ludwig + take aim against someone with 2 armor or less is essentially 9 dice without any other buffs! The huge downside is his short range.

I would also add a bit more force pushes to aid the archers.

I also think you should change the warlord. I think the dwarf would be better in your deck.
1) Your rangers have not much use of being a veteran.
2) You could cast a bow + a rune and shoot to save mana and have more piercing
3) I think his command "Take Aim" is slightly better than "Release volley" especially for high dice attack and multiple strikes. (Especially Ludwig, a lot less the crossbowman)
4) You can protect your equipment/harshforge plate easier.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:00:21 PM by Halewijn »
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 03:16:02 PM »
This is the opening I used to do in order to counter an air wizard who casts an Earth Elemental in Round 1 and then one every uneven round (up to 4).

The first Earth Elemental you can kill before he can attack you, but the 2nd is already difficult and will attack you.

The 3rd will cause you to leave your base to avoid the zone attack.

While you are cleaning up the 3rd and try to ignore the 4th, the wizard builds up forces.

How do you respond?

Mmmh, I think when he casts an Earth Elemental Round 1, I'll go for NC. Round 3 his Mage will receive 5 Dice of Damage; from Round 4 I can have Hawkeye on Grimson and do at least 6 Dice (7 If I can give the "Release Volley" command but I will probably need both actions otherwise) per Round. I'll keep the Elementals from reaching Grimson using walls and the teleport will also buy me some tme; additionally I would try to bring out 1-2 Orcs and move them towards the Wizard. Attacking them will stop the Elementals from moving further towards Grimson, not attacking will allow them to beat the mage with addtional 4 Dice each. So by Round 7 the Wizard will have received at least 29 Dice of Damage. That could theoretically already kill him. If he's not dead by then I'll make sure that my mage is in range for a hurl boulder at the end of round 6 so I can make additional 14 dice of damage.

ringkichard

• Flightless Funpire
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Kich, if you prefer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 05:40:50 PM »
Never try to kill an Earth Elemental. Just Banish/Teleport/Turn To Stone / Force Hold / Whatever Else them. They're Slow and they have 35 health. That amount of damage is for the enemy mage, not the creatures.

Elemental Wand and 2 Hurl Boulders costs 21 mana. It only takes 5 hurl boulder to kill someone wasting all his or her mana on Earth Elementals.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 05:44:25 PM by ringkichard »
I can take the fun out of anything. It's true; here, look at this spreadsheet.

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 06:06:14 PM »
Never try to kill an Earth Elemental. Just Banish/Teleport/Turn To Stone / Force Hold / Whatever Else them. They're Slow and they have 35 health. That amount of damage is for the enemy mage, not the creatures.

Elemental Wand and 2 Hurl Boulders costs 21 mana. It only takes 5 hurl boulder to kill someone wasting all his or her mana on Earth Elementals.
Yeah that's basically what I described using what I had in my book. Ignore the Earth Elementals using the fact that they are slow and focus on killing the mage!

Edit: Changed the last sentence to refer to multiple Earth Elementals.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:35:52 AM by Tyrnan »

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 08:41:56 PM »
I'm not talking about *an* Elemental. I'm talking about multiple Earth Elementals. The thing is not Epic, Unique or Legendary. 1 can be ignored. But 2? 3? 4?

Let's do this: The board has 4 columns A-D from left to right and 3 rows 1-3 from top to bottom.

You start at D3. The air wizard at A1.

Round 1: the air wizard plays an Earth elemental in A1 and now has 0 mana. You have 19. What do you do?

ringkichard

• Flightless Funpire
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Kich, if you prefer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51:30 PM »
Assuming that I knew this was coming? Enchant self twice. No move.
I can take the fun out of anything. It's true; here, look at this spreadsheet.

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 08:04:11 AM »
Well if you know what is coming you can always prepare and win. =;-)

Tyrnan prepared:

Round 1 (Air Wizard (initiative): mana:20 dmg:0 life:32 / Anvil Warlord: mana:19 dmg:0 life:34):
   Air Wizard
   Mage on A1 casts [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elemental[/mwcard] on A1 (-20).

Anvil Warlord
   Mage on D3 casts [mwcard=FWC04]Goblin Builder[/mwcard] on D3 (-5).
   Mage (on D3) quick casts Wispwillow Amulet (-3/Dissipate 6).
End Round 1 (Air Wizard: mana:0 dmg:0 life:32 / Anvil Warlord: mana:11 dmg:0 life:34)

Round 2 (Air Wizard: mana:10 dmg:0 life:32 / Anvil Warlord (initiative): mana:21 dmg:0 life:34):
   Anvil Warlord
   Mage on D3 moves to C2.
   Mage on C2 quick casts [mwcard=MWBG1J01]Altar of the Iron Guard[/mwcard] on C2 (or D2? or D3 before moving?) (-4).

Air Wizard
   [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elemental[/mwcard] on A1 moves to B1.

Anvil Warlord
   [mwcard=FWC04]Goblin Builder[/mwcard] on D3 moves to C2.

Air Wizard
   Mage on A1 passes.
End Round 2 (Air Wizard: 10 mana / Anvil Warlord: 17 mana)

Round 3 (Air Wizard (initiative): 20 mana / Anvil Warlord: 27 mana):
   Air Wizard
   Mage on A1 casts [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elemental[/mwcard] on A1 (-20).

Anvil Warlord
   [mwcard=FWC04]Goblin Builder[/mwcard] on C2 casts [mwcard=FWJ02]Archer's Watchtower[/mwcard] on C2 (-4)

Air Wizard
   [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elemental[/mwcard] on B1 moves to C1.

Anvil Warlord (on D3)
   Mage on C2 casts [mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] on C2 (-15)
   Mage on C2 quick casts [mwcard=MW1I23]Rouse the Beast[/mwcard] onto [mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] on C2 (-2) and reveals (-4)

[mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] on C2 uses Thundergun attack on Air Wizard on A1 (distance 3=4 dice + watchtower=5 dice). Air Wizard gets 5 damage.
End Round 3 (Air Wizard: mana:0 dmg:5 life:32 / Anvil Warlord: mana:2 dmg:0 life:34)

Round 4 (Air Wizard: mana:10 dmg:5 life:32 / Anvil Warlord (initiative): mana:12 dmg:0 life:34):
   Anvil Warlord
   [mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] on C2 uses Thundergun attack on Air Wizard on A1 (distance 3=4 dice + watchtower=5 dice). Air Wizard gets 5 damage (10 total).

Air Wizard
   [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elemental[/mwcard] on C1 moves to C2.

Anvil Warlord
   What now? Dwarf Panzergarde or Earth Wall?

Air Wizard

Anvil Warlord

Air Wizard
   Mage on A1 passes.
End Round 4 (Air Wizard: mana:10 dmg:10 life:32 / Anvil Warlord: mana:?? dmg:0 life:34)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:36:30 AM by Donovan »

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 08:07:22 AM »
With all your talk about the earth elemental, I really really want to fight an opponent with that opening and see how it goes.  ;D

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 08:35:22 AM »
With all your talk about the earth elemental, I really really want to fight an opponent with that opening and see how it goes.  ;D

Hahahaha. Let me know how it goes.  ;D

Btw, I really like the construct of Tyrnan. Very elegant. I'm just a tad worried that the defense for Grimson comes a bit too late.

I have not found a great strategy for the 4 EE opening other than completely engineering my spellbook for it or do the same thing. I'm looking for an allround spellbook in the spirit of a warlord (soldier based) that can do the job and can also withstand other mages.

Problem is also that the Earth Elementals hinder your movement, so you become slow yourself. If you have multiple soldiers, you need to spread out when an EE is coming, because you cannot move them out of a zone all at once. And spread out soldiers is not good for a Warlord and his battle orders. With 7 dice including daze and stun, those poor soldiers are gonna die fast. Even worse: The EE zone attack in a zone with 3 or more  of soldiers in it and getting a few slams... While that is happening, the next EE is only 1 zone away and another one 2 zones beyond that. Or even worse: you have to flee into their direction.

Also, you really want to prevent that Grimson becomes hindered in his next turn, because then he can only move 1 zone and therefore cannot attack again if being followed. I'm experimenting with Mongoose Agility and Slaknir, who makes all Goblin Soldiers elusive. But this all takes too much time while the other mage is casting his 3rd and 4th EE. It just doesn't feel right yet.

Killing the EE is not a good plan. But ignoring them is also very difficult. I find myself still dealing with avoiding the EE swarm while the other mage is preparing his real force. If you ignore those EEs, they are going to disrupt your plans, especially if based on conjurations. I think the solution is to very quickly go after the other mage with all you have, perhaps while using Tanglevine/Teleport on the EE. Quicksand is just too expensive on them.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:39:39 AM by Donovan »

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2016, 02:53:09 PM »
Thank you Halewijn for your feedback.

On the deck: It looks very solid at first sight. It will be outdated very soon, because steep hill and other cards will be able to boost your deck a lot! I woul consider making your zone even closer to the opponent when you expect him to turtle. (aka spawn 4 earth elementals maybe) Then you can shoot in the entire arena.
You are very correct. Steep Hill will fit into this deck so well. Also some other warlord-support-cards from PvS will fit very well!

I would add more arcane wards to suppport your dwarf, and maybe a tanglevine or 2 extra to keep them 1 space away from your base.
Sounds good. But what to leave out for these? I Think I'll need to cut more of the commands ... up to the point where I can also cut the Helm of Command because I have no commands left ...

Instead of the orc butchers, I would consider level 3 and up creatures. More durable, cost less full casts. There are many options.. [mwcard=FWC09]Iron Golem[/mwcard], [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC03]Bloodcrag Minotaur[/mwcard], [mwcard=FWC15]Thorg, Chief Bodyguard[/mwcard] could keep the opponent distracted and away from your base. Or a [mwcard=MWSTX1CKC01]Bridge Troll[/mwcard] is always worth considering.
There are more good promo's but I excluded them.
I like the idea of Thorg but I will need time to get him out that I probably don't have.
The Bridge Troll is very good but 5 Spellpoints seems like a lot to me and he will need additional support to increase his armor.
Iron Golem is the least expensive Mana and SP wise, he is slow though and needs massive support to be effective. I think he works better when you focus the book on him (or more of him :D).
The Minotaur I personally like very much, but I found it also quite hard to make him work effectively.

I'll think that through and try one or another.

Also, I would add an extra ranger (or 2) to replace/help Grimson. He could be awesome as a target for Enchantment Transfusion, (like Hawkeye) and make good use of the archer's tower once Grimson is dead. [mwcard=MWSTX2FFC05]Anvil Throne Crossbowman[/mwcard] for more range or [mwcard=FWC10]Ludwig Boltstorm[/mwcard] for his damage output.
I do have a goblin alchemist  8)
I'm a bit concerned about mana and I find it easier to cast an alchemist late rather than Ludwig or the Crossbowman.

Ludwig + take aim against someone with 2 armor or less is essentially 9 dice without any other buffs! The huge downside is his short range.
That would require the anvil throne warlord ...

I would also add a bit more force pushes to aid the archers.
More is alway good ... but where to cut?

I also think you should change the warlord. I think the dwarf would be better in your deck.
1) Your rangers have not much use of being a veteran.
2) You could cast a bow + a rune and shoot to save mana and have more piercing
3) I think his command "Take Aim" is slightly better than "Release volley" especially for high dice attack and multiple strikes. (Especially Ludwig, a lot less the crossbowman)
4) You can protect your equipment/harshforge plate easier.
You know what: I think you're right ... and I hate that you're right :P
I want to have a good book for the orc not for the dwarf  :(
[rant]Is there any (viable) warlord book the dwarf doesn't do better?
He's better for Talos, he's better for solo, now he's also better for archers ...[/rant]
 :'(

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2016, 03:08:28 PM »
Round 4 (Air Wizard: mana:10 dmg:5 life:32 / Anvil Warlord (initiative): mana:12 dmg:0 life:34):
   Anvil Warlord
   [mwcard=FWC07]Grimson Deadeye, Sniper[/mwcard] on C2 uses Thundergun attack on Air Wizard on A1 (distance 3=4 dice + watchtower=5 dice). Air Wizard gets 5 damage (10 total).

Air Wizard
   [mwcard=FWC02]Earth Elemental[/mwcard] on C1 moves to C2.

Anvil Warlord

Air Wizard

Anvil Warlord

Air Wizard
   Mage on A1 passes.
End Round 4 (Air Wizard: mana:10 dmg:10 life:32 / Anvil Warlord: mana:?? dmg:0 life:34)
In round 4 before shooting with Grimson I would put a wall between C2 and C1. So the Earth Elemental cannot move to C2 that round. He can destroy it but he cannot destroy it and move afterwards. I have 4 Walls and one Teleport so I should be able to get at least four more shoots on the mage with a Hawkeye added that would be 4 * 6 dice --> +18dmg (so at the end of round 8 the wizard is at 28 damage). Latest round 6 I would get in range for a hurl boulder(35 damage). I think that would suffice to kill the wizard and leave four poor earth elemental orphans in the arena :)

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2016, 03:11:43 PM »
I don't know what you could cut. That's for you to decide.  :P

You know what: I think you're right ... and I hate that you're right :P
I want to have a good book for the orc not for the dwarf  :(
[rant]Is there any (viable) warlord book the dwarf doesn't do better?
He's better for Talos, he's better for solo, now he's also better for archers ...[/rant]
 :'(

The orc is better with melee swarms. (And Talos imo)
His melee +1 is nice, so he is a decent puncher, even without a weapon.

@Laddinfance: You know, this year we had a nerf on the wizard ability card, how about a boost on the warlords and Johktari next?  ::)

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
The orc is better with melee swarms. (And Talos imo)
His melee +1 is nice, so he is a decent puncher, even without a weapon.
Mmmh didn't manage to make swarming orc work for me. Maybe that just means that I'm bad at swarms :P

I had the impression that the dwarf was better suited to protect the outposts until Talos comes out ...
could you elaborate why you think the orc is better with Talos?