Mage Wars > General Discussion

Can OCTGN work on a MacBook?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Halewijn:
What kind of school makes you buy a mac??? I know that macs give a more smooth experience but apart from that I don't really see the advantage of a mac, especially looking at the huge price difference. As far as I know, almost all (non design) companies work with windows.

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: Halewijn on May 07, 2017, 11:18:08 AM ---What kind of school makes you buy a mac??? I know that macs give a more smooth experience but apart from that I don't really see the advantage of a mac, especially looking at the huge price difference. As far as I know, almost all (non design) companies work with windows.

--- End quote ---
The school that I'm going to. :)

Reddicediaries:
Btw, my computer is giving me a white and black screen when I start it up. That's the issue.

Sailor Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on May 07, 2017, 11:22:02 AM ---Btw, my computer is giving me a white and black screen when I start it up. That's the issue.

--- End quote ---

Is there no local library you can go to to play Mage Wars on their pcs? I used to see people playing video games on the local library's computers all the time back when I was in high school, and people still do that in college. And it's pretty easy and quick to download and install octgn, the Mage Wars module and the image packs once you know how. It only takes about a few min or so. Of course, I don't know if they had time limits for computer use there, some libraries do, I know the ones at my university don't have time limits for use.  I've actually become too dependent on my computer for everything worthwhile in my life and I've been spending way too much time cooped up in my apartment and not living my life outside it. And it's been interfering with my getting stuff done. So I recently decided to give my computer to a trusted friend for safe-keeping so that whenever I want to use a computer I will have to walk to the library to use one.

I made sure to email myself all of my spellbook files first though. :D

I forgot to email myself my save file for cave story though... :(

Gogolski:

--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on May 07, 2017, 10:47:59 AM ---Oh no! Looks like no more OCTGN for a REALLY long time!
Well I guess at this point, I might as may say goodbye to mage wars. I don't think I will be able to get on for at least a year and a half.

--- End quote ---
Now is a good time to get your cardboard box of Mage Wars out and play games with people face to face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version