Mage Wars > General Discussion

Can OCTGN work on a MacBook?

(1/10) > >>

Reddicediaries:
So as my windows compute just died, I'm planning to get a Macbook. Does anyone know is OCTGN is compatible with Macbooks?

Halewijn:
It is not. You could instal a windows emulator on a mac, but I'm not sure you'll be willing to do that.

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: Halewijn on May 07, 2017, 10:47:21 AM ---It is not. You could instal a windows emulator on a mac, but I'm not sure you'll be willing to do that.

--- End quote ---
Oh no! Looks like no more OCTGN for a REALLY long time!
Well I guess at this point, I might as may say goodbye to mage wars. I don't think I will be able to get on for at least a year and a half.

bigfatchef:

--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on May 07, 2017, 10:47:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Halewijn on May 07, 2017, 10:47:21 AM ---It is not. You could instal a windows emulator on a mac, but I'm not sure you'll be willing to do that.

--- End quote ---
Well I guess at this point, I might as may say goodbye to mage wars. I don't think I will be able to get on for at least a year and a half.

--- End quote ---
Before you quit you can
1) buy the cheapest windows pc on eBay you can get and that should be enough fordirt octgn to run. That's the price of one arena expansion more or less.
2) install windows on mac. It's not that hard!

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: bigfatchef on May 07, 2017, 11:09:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Reddicediaries on May 07, 2017, 10:47:59 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Before you quit you can
1) buy the cheapest windows pc on eBay you can get and that should be enough fordirt octgn to run. That's the price of one arena expansion more or less.
2) install windows on mac. It's not that hard!

--- End quote ---
Well the computer needs to be a Mac for my new school.
The big question is: will windows/octgn run smoothly on a mac.
Thanks chef!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version