May 13, 2024, 12:05:19 PM

Author Topic: Druid need more plants  (Read 15526 times)

Gogolski

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Druid need more plants
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2016, 05:16:04 AM »
Lets sum it up. I agree with everyhone here, that Warlord need more Goblins :)
That's about right...

But it'understanable that most people would like more cards for their favorite mage. I like the druid and have given a few ideas in this tread for plant creatures and conjurations. I think plants could go any way and have any ability while still being thematic, but the druid will probably have mostly bleed and stuck, because poison conditions should be more of a necromancer thing. (I expect to see a poison ivy someday, but I think poison will never be the druid's main offensive...)

I also suggested a swamp terrain conjuration, and the more I think about it, the more I would like to see a swamp druid. There must be some reed/bamboo-like weapons (a blowpipe andsomething that slices and drops bleeds) and spells. Or somthing with mangroves that can obscure (plant)creatures for guerilla tactics...

I also believe that the new druid could bring something to the game that makes the climbing trait a bit more interesting. Trees + climbing = fun! (I'm fourty and when I was young, climbing trees was normal, now it seems completely prohibited...)

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2016, 05:41:35 AM »

I also believe that the new druid could bring something to the game that makes the climbing trait a bit more interesting. Trees + climbing = fun! (I'm fourty and when I was young, climbing trees was normal, now it seems completely prohibited...)
[/quote]

Well, its not prohibited if you have written agreement from that tree, have proper qualification and necessary tools that were authorized by a "Tree Climbing Comittee" and also you paid for a permit issued by goverement.

My hopes are in next expansions for Academy and Arena :) (i mean goblins :) )
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2016, 11:44:37 AM »

He needs more goblins that aren't killed after being attacked once.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2016, 04:11:18 PM »

He needs more goblins that aren't killed after being attacked once.

Wait... goblins that didnt die after first attack... what are you talking about? Goblins have to die after first attack! Its a tradition! Except Chieftains, Shamans, Demon Goblins and King Goblins!
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2016, 04:23:09 PM »
[mwcard=FWC05]Goblin Grunt[/mwcard]'s quote should read - "The armor! It does nothing!"
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2016, 09:28:53 AM »
[mwcard=FWC05]Goblin Grunt[/mwcard]'s quote should read - "The armor! It does nothing!"

That's sadly the quote for my Beast Master the way my opponents roll around here....
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.