April 29, 2024, 01:40:45 PM

Author Topic: DFW area  (Read 10632 times)

jimthegray

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: DFW area
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 01:12:55 AM »
prob not good for sunday  i work till 3pm though days, saturdays and fridays work much better  for me.

Texan85

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • Game Free, or Die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 11:11:06 PM »
I live in Dallas proper, I bought the game for myself. Does anyone know if any stores in the area will be hosting weekend or Friday night games. Maybe take over Friday night magic, lol.  But do let me know I've yet to have anyone to play it with.
Ipsa Scentia Potestes Est

Hedge

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 07:12:13 PM »
I am off this Sat and Sun. Can meet at any local game shop that is agreeded upon.

Hedge

Texan85

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • Game Free, or Die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 09:59:44 PM »
I can't this Sunday, lol. School started, and I'm already behind. Plus championship Sunday!

Bird

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »
Hey!  I just picked up a copy of the game and I'm looking for some people to play it with too.  I'm in Lewisville but I don't mind driving somewhere to meet up.  I'm free Sunday afternoon and usually Saturday afternoon.

BlueByLiquid

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 09:49:15 PM »
Every Thursday I play at the Dallas games marathon in Plano from 6pm to about 2am.

Also I am working with at starting OP because there are lots of people interested. Once a months they have the bug event which is Friday Saturday and Sunday. It's great we just had one on the 15-17th.

Send me a private message if you want more info and want to be on my list for OP.

Also come by and if you haven't played I can run you through a intro game.

I am looking at renting out the space on the unused days just for mage wars. Anyone let me know of interested.

Cross

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 10:42:19 AM »
I live on the west-side of Fortworth. Hopefully i can make it to some of the events.

BlueByLiquid

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 11:26:35 AM »
@Cross,

I go over that way a fair bit so I know how far it is! Hopefully you will make it often as the weekly events are great but the Monthly ones are even better! Send me your email on private message and I will notify you of organized play when I get that started.

Texan85

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • Game Free, or Die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »
I am interested in playing on the Friday nights or weekends. Is there a pm system or is there just email?