April 23, 2024, 11:50:53 AM

Author Topic: Northern Indiana/ southern Michigan  (Read 7266 times)

Alec

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Northern Indiana/ southern Michigan
« on: August 24, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
In my gaming community Mage Wars has already spread to a number close to 6 people who have played, are currently playing, or want to play. If you're in the area of South Bend, IN, let me know. I'm very anxious to hold tournaments and maybe even beginning a league. Thanks!

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Northern Indiana/ southern Michigan
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »
Alec, I spoke with Bryan Pope and Sean McCoy last weekend in Ft. Wayne about the OP and plan on starting a League at the Griffon. Are Saturdays good for you? October is coming soon and I want to get something scheduled.
Chris

Alec

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 02:36:33 PM »
Most Saturdays would work for me, and I'd love to play at the Griffon! Let me know how I can help organize any possibilities of OP.

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 06:27:02 PM »
Hey Alec, glad to see your still interested! Sean says OP kits are still a week or so out so we may not start official until November. If you could check and see if your friends are still interested, that would be great. I will talk to Ken about table space and best time so watch here and Griffon events calender.
Hope to duel with you soon!
Chris

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:32 AM »
Now that the League kits have been confirmed. I hope to be starting one up at The Griffon Bookstore in November.
Any interested parties, please contact me or the store so we may gauge interest for reserving table space in the game room.
Stay tuned for dates and times.

Thanks!
Chris

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 01:48:15 PM »
As procurring table space for a regular game has been problematic, would anyone in the area like to meet for a casual game? I have not played since GenCon and would love to break my cards in.
I'm thinking maybe a Sunday afternoon at Fantasy Games sometime soon.

Nicho2222

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 11:17:58 PM »
I live in Rochester, IN about an hour south of South Bend, but I have a good friend who also plays Mage Wars up there in South Bend.  We actually played two games at Fantasy Games today.  We talked with the owner about doing the organized play and he said that we could pick a night as long as he had a couple of people who could champion the game.  I don't know with my work schedule if I could do a regular once a week thing, but maybe we could rotate the hosting and build some momentum for it.  

I'd be happy to arrange a time to play with you in South Bend and maybe get some multiplayer action going as well.

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »
I would love to meet up and play! I have yet to meet anyone to play the game with since I got it. I have so many other games I play I kind of gave up. I know Mark from Fantasy Games and as long as there is open space he does not have a problem with people playing. If we get a regular group he would schedule us time. Let me know when you plan on being up next and we can try get together.

Nicho2222

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 11:34:50 PM »
I'll let you know.  I might not be able to make it back up that way until May.  Unless I have a weekday evening free.

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 10:24:13 AM »
I PM'd you.

Alec

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 10:36:51 PM »
hello methos and nicho! i apologize for being away from the forums for so long. if you two are interested in adding more to the party my friend and i still very much would like to join up and play with a larger group. email me with a time and date and we will try to be there, at the griphon or fantasy games. thanks!

Meth0s1337

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 11:16:11 AM »
Alec, I will be at the Griffon Friday night until about 9 and Saturday from 1-5. I'm running other events, but if you are in, stop by and introduce yourself.
Chris