April 28, 2024, 08:00:36 PM

Author Topic: Orlando/Melbourne area super happy fun time  (Read 2985 times)

LumberjackJim

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Orlando/Melbourne area super happy fun time
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:01:56 PM »
I got this game and can't get enough of it.  Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of my friends and family, who will begrudgingly play the occasional game.  As such, I'm looking for new people to play with :)

I live in the Melbourne area, but I go to school at UCF and spend most of my time in Orlando.  I'd be willing to travel a little ways to play if there is anyone with a group not to far from one of my two homes.  I just really want to play Mage Wars!  :unsure:

bryancb

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Orlando/Melbourne area super happy fun time
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 09:35:07 PM »
I hear you. I'm really enjoying the game, but I have only actually been able to finish one game because my friends and family get bored or feel overwhelmed. I do have some friends who are interested in playing, but schedules haven't permitted yet. It's killing me.

In any case, I live in West Melbourne, so when you're home from school, shoot me message or something and we'll play.

LumberjackJim

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 12:08:26 AM »
Sounds good!  I'll probably be home the first weekend in February.  If you have time, I'd love to get a game in against someone who won't get frustrated any time I try and use strategy.

LumberjackJim

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 12:33:45 PM »
Hey!  I'll be in Palm Bay this weekend.  If you have some free time and want to get together and play some Mage Wars, let me know!