April 28, 2024, 12:56:30 PM

Author Topic: TELEPORT  (Read 4930 times)

Archwizard07

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
TELEPORT
« on: January 03, 2013, 05:33:27 PM »
Ok just want to be sure I am reading this correctly.

With teleport the target must be within 0-2 zones, but must the destination zone also be 0-2 spaces? And must it be in LOS?

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
Re: TELEPORT
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 05:41:29 PM »
[strike]The destination zone is limited by the amount of mana you use when you cast the spell. Other than that there is, AFAIK, no LoS restriction on the target zone. As well the target zone can be more than 0-2 away. That is just the range of the Teleport spell and doesn't affect the target zone selection.[/strike]

Update: I am totally wrong
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

theduke850

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 04:18:48 AM »
if I remember correctly, the target line of teleport lists both a creature & zone as it's targets. so both the creature and the zone to which it is being teleported to would have to be 0-2 zones away and in LoS.  I believe this was already answered on another thread somewhere.

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 09:32:27 AM »
I missed the Zone listing in the target line of the spell. Good example of reading the full card before spouting off :-)

The zone that you are teleporting to is also a target so I suspect that it does indeed have to be within 0-2 of the caster and in LoS.
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 09:23:05 PM »
We have two threads to help answer this question. Teleport & LoS the second is blue gremlin & teleport.

I hope those help.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage