April 27, 2024, 04:42:55 AM

Author Topic: Forgetting Enchantments  (Read 4278 times)

Video

Forgetting Enchantments
« on: August 08, 2012, 09:26:20 AM »
I saw in the rule book that if you forget to trigger a mandatory enchantment, it gets destroyed, but what if you've forgotten what enchantments you've placed on creatures?  Can you look at your own face down enchantments at any time?

Gigan

• Elder
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Forgetting Enchantments
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 09:52:29 AM »
Yes!  You will need to do that to remember how much it will cost to reveal them too.

I suggest that if you place an enchantment on an enemy creature, that you place the card so that it sticks out more on your side of the board.  That way it is easy to determine who's who if both players have enchantments on the same creature.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Forgetting Enchantments
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »
Quote from: "Gigan" post=250
Yes!  You will need to do that to remember how much it will cost to reveal them too.

I suggest that if you place an enchantment on an enemy creature, that you place the card so that it sticks out more on your side of the board.  That way it is easy to determine who's who if both players have enchantments on the same creature.

If your opponent places an enchant on a creature you previously enchanted they should do the same so that both players know what belongs to them. Your always free to look at what you placed face down but not what your opponent has face down.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage