Mage Wars > Spells

Healing Wand = Healing sub-type?

(1/2) > >>

DaveW:
Does the Healing Wand synergize with the Healing Ring?

I ask because the spell that the wand allows the Mage to cast a spell with the lighted hand symbol, which I think means that is has the Healing sub-type.

Thanks!

zot:
I would say yes it does get the benefit. further the want itself has the healing subtype. so when using the healing which does count as a spell you would be able to add the ring benefit.

wtcannonjr:

--- Quote from: DaveW on June 02, 2019, 06:57:35 AM ---Does the Healing Wand synergize with the Healing Ring?

I ask because the spell that the wand allows the Mage to cast a spell with the lighted hand symbol, which I think means that is has the Healing sub-type.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
I don't have the spells nearby but the lighted hand symbol denotes a special healing action on an action bar. It is not the same as having the Healing sub-type. You need to check the top right of the card to learn if a card has the Healing sub-type.

keejchen:
Wtcannonjr is right, however, the healing ring does not require the healing to come from a spell with healing subtype. It just needs to be healing done through a spell cast by the mage, so this would apply to the spell cast by healing wand.

Coshade:
Zot got it first and keejchen with the backup answer are both correct. Both get a banana sticker!

Bonus sticker if anyone can answer why the Ring of Healing does not work with Faith Healer's Staff and/or Resplendent Bow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version