March 28, 2024, 08:45:46 AM

Author Topic: Saffron Gym/Sabrina's Gym Grand Free For All  (Read 4609 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Saffron Gym/Sabrina's Gym Grand Free For All
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:32:46 PM »
This map was inspired by the Saffron City Gym in pokemon red and blue versions. It's an 8 player free for all. The map is divided into 5 rooms of 3x3 zones. The center of each of these rooms has a secret passage. At the start of the game, each secret passage only goes in one direction. If your mage's starting position was in an outer corner, the secret passages move you to the next room clockwise. If your mage's starting position was in an inner corner, the secret passages move you to the next room counterclockwise. When there are only two mages left in play, the central room is unlocked so you can reach the central room from any of the other rooms' secret passages. But once a creature has entered the central room they cannot leave it. There is an unguarded orb in the center of the central room, right where the central room's secret passage comes out.

Last mage standing or first to reach 3 v'tar is the winner.

You can also make this a 6 player free for all instead by removing one of the outer rooms.

What do you think of my map? Do you like it?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:44:53 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Ravepig

• Ambassador
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Saffron Gym/Sabrina's Gym Grand Free For All
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 01:51:27 PM »
I like the concept, don't know about the required table space!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. – Carl Jung

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Saffron Gym/Sabrina's Gym Grand Free For All
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 05:52:53 PM »
I like the concept, don't know about the required table space!

You can always remove one of the outer rooms and play with 6 players in a triangular shape instead of 8 in a square. Then you have 36 zones instead of 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.