April 24, 2024, 12:16:59 AM

Author Topic: Force master a go-go  (Read 3534 times)

Jock McFistpunch

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Force master a go-go
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:42:26 PM »
So I just got the Force master vs. Warlord expansion and I am really excited about it. I've played the Force Master in Academy but not in Arena. They seem totally different. The Academy one is all about using dissipate tokens for abilities, but the Arena seems more like an assassin or rogue type character. Is it possible to receive run the Arena version like the Academy one? What tips do you all have for my first Force Master deck?

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
Re: Force master a go-go
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:48:20 PM »
USE. FORCE. PULL.

Seriously, though....use Force Pull.  Force Pull gets even better with Mind's Eye from Lost Grimoire.

Use Tomb Guardian, Redistributed Power and Symbiotic Orb from Academy too.  They are even better in Arena.

But, just in case you missed it: USE FORCE PULL  8)
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
Re: Force master a go-go
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 03:43:09 PM »
Jock! Welcome to arena Forcemaster! She is a crazy diverse mage and I hope to see more about how you play her. Right now the Forcemaster with the new Academy cards is pretty unexplored. There are a lot of strategies on how to use them, but it is rarely talked about what the "best" way is. This could be because she has so many directions to go that are viable. If you test some stuff out and have opinions please feel free to post them!
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest