April 25, 2024, 06:42:11 AM

Author Topic: List of OCTGN Mage Wars players who Play with Limited Card-pools  (Read 3125 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
The following formats are exactly the same as regular mage wars, except with limited card pools. If you would like to play one or more of the following formats on OCTGN, please post below or message me to let me know and I will add you to their lists.
If you would like to use one of these formats combined with another variant, such as 2v2, 1v1v1, Domination, or standard Arena with custom maps, please let me know that too and I will indicate that next to your username on whichever lists you are added to.

Core set only
henry_ketchup (me); Standard, Cust. Maps, 2v2, 1v1v1, Dom

Core set and Forcemaster vs Warlord only

Core set, Academy Core set, Academy Warlock and Academy Priestess only

Core set, Forcemaster vs Warlord, Academy core set, Academy Warlock, Academy Priestess, Academy Forcemaster and Academy Warlord only

Add the Battlegrounds: Domination set to any of the above limited card pools if you would like to use them for other variant formats such as, 2v2, 1v1v1, Domination, or standard Arena with custom maps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:34:32 AM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.