Mage Wars > Creative

Vampiress

(1/3) > >>

Obsidian Soul:
Vampiress

The vampiress is a Necropian vampiress who survived long enough to develop the legendary magic of the elder vampires.  She possess trained in the Dark and Water schools and pays triple for spells in the Holy and Fire schools.  She possess a Channeling of 9 and a Life of 38.  She also possess +1 Melee, Vampirism, and Vampiric Flight (when she activates during a turn, she may pay one mana to gain Flying during her action).

Karadox:
I would say dark and mind level 2 to a vampire because vampires are good at influencing living beings.
I would also give him / her melee +, vampiric and light +2 trait.

Obsidian Soul:
Well, that depends on the type of vampire, and two high magic school is unbalanced, even if one of them is only level two (which would still give her most of the good stuff from Mind like Block, Force Hammer, Invisible Fist, Redirect Attack, etc).  I based her abilities based off the Necropian Vampiress Creature Card, which does not have a Light modifier, and off the AC Warlock, which gets full training in one elemental school.  In order to make her new to the game, I gave her mastery of Water instead of Fire, so she is distinct from either the Necromancer (which is only Dark) and the Warlocks (which is Dark and Fire).

drmambo23:
This was a fun idea i tinkered with a while ago. Similar conceot but not the same, and i guess it could be a vamp but i just had mine as a human.

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=17693.0

Karadox:
Attack spells get 2 vs Nonliving, in Mage Wars Vampires are living creatures but for example Joseph Trueblood gets 2 vs dark creatures, a vampire is really dark being, so Light +2 makes sense i think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version