April 20, 2024, 03:02:21 AM

Author Topic: ADMW Open 2 - An Open Online Mage Wars Tournament  (Read 48301 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: ADMW Open 2 - An Open Online Mage Wars Tournament
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »
Due to unforseen circumstances I shall be withdrawing from this tournament. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the matches.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Drefan

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2018, 12:14:59 PM »
Due to unforseen circumstances I shall be withdrawing from this tournament. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the matches.

That sucks! Really enjoyed your games in this tournament, especially your warlord with fast Grimson was a treat :)

As for the tournament, wouldn't it ideal to have Farkas advance and take Silver's spot in the LB round 2?
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
Octagon user: Drefan

Enti

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2018, 07:42:18 PM »
Sounds like a reasonable idea.

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2018, 08:37:48 PM »
Yea puddnhead and coshade reached out.  I’m back in!!! I look forward to some more tourny matches!!!
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2018, 11:05:11 PM »
Update!

Just wanted to give a shout out to anyone that was interested in this tournament. I know everyone got a bit busy, for various reasons we have had some players drop. But I have been contacted by a few players that want to see this tournament through!

By now a lot of the MW players have gone over to Discord. In general we've seen less traffic here because of the discussions being transferred there. If anyone is interested please follow the link below if you wanted to join the discord. I'll be posting this in the discord just to double check on everyone's status.

So any of the players that are looking to play out the rest of the tournament. Please check in here and reply to this post! I am hoping we can finish this over the holiday season and possibly go a week or two into January. With this kind of break, I believe it is truly anyone's game. Let's give this until the 26th and start the dropping of players.

I look forward to finishing this tournament, and seeing some awesome games.

Link to Discord --> https://discord.gg/vaNX7X
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2018, 10:46:18 PM »
So I have been contacted by a few people from the tournament. Unsurprisingly a lot of people are rusty and busy! That being said I would like to wrap up this tournament over the next few weeks. I did have a few people also contacted me wanting to join the fight! So I figured we would open it up to the anyone that wants to join. We'll do a single elimination starting Friday, January 4th. Also any mages can be used! All other rules on the front page is still standing. Good luck! Please PM me or respond to this thread to sign up.

Also I realize the discord link expired. I posted a link that will never expire, so feel free to join up and hang out with the community!

Link to Discord --> https://discord.gg/8uS7mxh

Enti

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2018, 07:15:22 AM »
After watching 2 MW games on keejchen's channel I am all in to resume the tourney.

Are the new cards allowed that appeared while the tourney was running? I presume they are not?

Reddice, show yourself! ^^

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2019, 09:53:34 AM »
Thanks for all the entries guys! I'll be updating things later today. Sharpen your wits and prepare for the ARENA!

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
good luck to all the participants.