March 28, 2024, 02:53:00 PM

Author Topic: Angels of Harlem, any feed back welcome plz  (Read 11523 times)

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
Re: Angels of Harlem, any feed back welcome plz
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »
Why bother worrying about the dispels?  My priority is dissolving your Mage Wand and just swarming your Mage because you do not have enough creatures for me to worry about.  If I am playing a Necromancer, I bring out twelve zombies by turn eight and just eat away your six creatures in a few turns.  If I am playing a Beastmaster, I bring out a couple of Grizzlies with unavoidable and eat your Angels.  I am playing a Forcemaster, I charm or sleep every creature and kill your mage one on one.  Without more creatures spells, the spellbook is fragile and lacks resilience and force.
Sure by round 8 you can have 12 zombies, if you basically spend your Mana on Nothing else. By that point that necro should just be dead.
Same with the bears, if you run allandel, he's just going to mitigate a lot of their dng potential with stuns.
I think your focusing too much on creature strength and less on board state.
The Phoenix shall rise.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 04:29:41 PM »
Reminds me of that one scene in yugioh where Joey is constantly losing duels, and then Yugi looks at his deck and finds out its filled with just monster cards and no spells or traps...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

• Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2018, 09:18:48 PM »
 oddly poignant here sailor.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

littlenog

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 02:30:51 PM »
Why bother worrying about the dispels?  My priority is dissolving your Mage Wand and just swarming your Mage because you do not have enough creatures for me to worry about.  If I am playing a Necromancer, I bring out twelve zombies by turn eight and just eat away your six creatures in a few turns.  If I am playing a Beastmaster, I bring out a couple of Grizzlies with unavoidable and eat your Angels.  I am playing a Forcemaster, I charm or sleep every creature and kill your mage one on one.  Without more creatures spells, the spellbook is fragile and lacks resilience and force.

This is an idea forum why don't you offer constructive advice of what you would do with this book.

Hell, I'll make you an offer I'll play this book as I've suggested against any book you have @Obsidian Soul.

Jbuzzsaw79

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 05:02:15 PM »
I see there are some great ideas here for the book thanks but some are missing the point which is sure u can add things like Alandell which depends some may find better but what I wanted was to make this book was an angel based book.  Wither it but by several large angels with enchant transfusion or by temple and swarm angels or mix just as long as angels and cards that would help them to win more often.  AM play testing a new version of this and will post it in a few days to get feed back from changes then thanks to all of you so far for your thoughts it has helped me to fix it I hope, please keep them coming
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster