March 29, 2024, 04:52:36 AM

Author Topic: WBC 2017  (Read 4209 times)

Parliament

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
WBC 2017
« on: July 23, 2017, 09:13:36 PM »
I plan to be at the WBC on Saturday 7-29-17. Is there anyone else who will be there who would like to play some Mage Wars? If so let me know either respond to this thread or PM me. I'll bring some books and we can coordinate to get together for some games. I don't get to play a lot so if there are other Mage Wars players there I would love to get some plays in of this great game!

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
Re: WBC 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 01:13:03 PM »
I plan to be at the WBC on Saturday 7-29-17. Is there anyone else who will be there who would like to play some Mage Wars? If so let me know either respond to this thread or PM me. I'll bring some books and we can coordinate to get together for some games. I don't get to play a lot so if there are other Mage Wars players there I would love to get some plays in of this great game!

We have a Mage Wars Arena tournament at WBC that has 2 rounds on Thursday and 3 rounds on Saturday. You can join and play in any rounds you want. See the event page for tournament details. The current format is for Core Set only so new players get a chance to experience the Arena in stages and develop their spellcasting skills using Apprentice (Thursday) and Advanced (Saturday) rules.

https://www.boardgamers.org/previews16/mgw.html
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin