April 19, 2024, 09:12:43 PM

Author Topic: ADMW Winter Special Video Tread  (Read 25478 times)

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
ADMW Winter Special Video Tread
« on: May 13, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »
While i´m waiting for the final games at ADMWWS - and are waiting for opponents at OCTGN, i´m spending time watching videos.

And maybe we could all learn something from those?

#1 Sharkbait (Necromancer) vs Aridigas (Anvil Throne Warlord) 1:28:58/13 rounds.
#Spawpoint vs No Spawpoint
#Gorgon Archer vs Alendell
#Outcretured
#DoT Damage
#Rocks and Boulder
#Mass Leather

Some very nice discussion about Necro. Chasing him from one end of the arena, and back again only to be caught up with zombies.

#2. Leggyblonde (Priestess) vs Michaelj1297 (Necromancer) 1:18:14/8 rounds.

#Hardcasting creatures
#Spawnpoint vs No Spawpoint
# Take Mage action at the end
# Necromancer
# Priestess
# Paladin
# Priestess
# Cassiel
# Armor

Michaelj1297 advanced a bit to fast with few creatures and his unprotected Necromancer.
Likely better to try to let Idol Of Pestilence and Deathlock do more work.

Leggyblonde on her end did a good job of showing us the Power of the Holy School. Knight of Westlock, High Temple Guards and a lot of Luminous Blast is scary to most of us.

#3. Sharkbait (Paladin) vs DrMambo23 (Druid) 2:00:34/15 rounds.
#Paladin
#Druid
#Alendell
#Giant Wolf Spider
#Chant of Rage
#Use the Druid
#Spawnpoint vs No Spawnpoint
#Outcreatured
#Focusing down Holy creatures
#Enchanter Ring

Its rare to see a Druid getting outcreatured, but its kind of what happened here.
Early Alendell vs early Giant Wolf Spider ended with dead Spider + valor for Paladin.

Paladin end up having Alendell (4-8 dice), Balista ( 5dice) and a Buffed Paladin (? dice)
Anything the Druid could put up pretty much just died.
It happens a lot when you are behind in "tabledice".

DrMambo could have played better. Using the Druid more - risking hits from Alendell but saving plants/creatures
Waiting a bit with the Spider - i think Spider is great but not a front line fighter - more or less the same as Sharkbaits thoughts on Flamming Hellion.

https://soundcloud.com/sharkbait-455678935/mage-cast-11

Also i think you should try to set up shop in the near center, mostly because you want to fight outside Battleforge Range.

Shark did a real good job with this buddy Paladin spellbook. Killing Holy creatures is really hard, and if you only damage them - whoops disgusting forms of healing shows up and then you just back to start.
Its so bad that i went running around in my living room yesterday yelling "woot" woot" , when i managed to kill an Asyrian Cleric :)

Concerning Enchanters Ring: I used to be in love with this having it in every spellbook, but i´ve recently got in doubt if its worth it? Here i did´t see it used much. It should be best early when mana matters the most, but if you don´t get to use it more than 1-3 times in the first 10 rounds you might be better off doing something else.
Just something i will look for in the next videos.

#4 CapRedBear (Priest) vs MrBubo (Anvil Throne Warlord) 1:13:35/11 rounds

#Worst Mages in the game
#Out of the Box
#Mana Siphon
#Undoing game
#Resplendent Bow
#Tanglevine
#Pillar of Righteous Flame
#Battleforge
#loopy
#Enchanters Ring

First thing i have to say thank you to CapRedBear! Its a pleasure to watch you play Priest. If anyone still think Priest is one of the weakest mages, to the point of being unplayable. Watch a video like this.

Mana Siphon just win games and i have never seen it been bad. In this game it just gave the Priest a damage lead putting the Dwarf under pressure.

For MrBubo i think you made a pretty big mistake with the early Elemental Wand (which you never used) If you not going to use it in round 2 why deploy it?
Just imagine changing your deploy in round 2 and 3. First the Leather then the Elemental Wand now with Arc Lightning and a Power Rune. Assuming you still wanted to go for the Siphon - you would save 2 mana early and keep the Arc lightning Spells.

After destroying the Siphon i think more caution was in order. Regrowth Belt, try to stay at range 2 from the Priest and maybe Champions Gauntlets + Mage Wand w Cantrip and some kind of healing.

Just let me return to my pet project: Enchanter Ring. CapRedBear deployed an Enchanters Ring from Battleforge and then used it to enchant himself with Hawkeye. Basically he got the Enchanters Ring for free, and even if he didn't cast another enchantment for a long time it was a good play. Wanting to play Mana Siphon and then next round Bow+ Dawn-breaker Ring + burn mana. Pretty good!

Oh and I think the Dwarf might be the best at the undoing game. I think someone said otherwise in the video. Granted in the situation he was is it wasn't time for it.

#5 Werekingdom (Druid) vs. Grimmbart (Forcemaster) 1:41:18/12 rounds

#Chai
#Supersquad
#Manabattle
#Treebond
#Lifebond
#Outofshool
#Grimson
#Ehren
#Mhgedden
#Kralathor
#Flaming Hellion
#Jinx
#Forcepull

Pretty amazing supersquad Forcemaster by Grimbart. Ehren, Mhgedden and Grimson!
Cool tight spellbook at around 42 cards. Mind Control, Arcane Ward, Jinx, Fumble

Shows us all what can be done with out of school spellbooks.

But not only has Grimbart made a really good spellbook, he also played really well and applied hard pressure.
A fun thing happens when you are the aggressor and get a lead - you don´t have to "waste" mana on defenses.

Talking about out of school - did you notice that Flaming Hellion in Werekingdoms Druid Spellbook?
Pretty nice!
In my mind Flaming Hellion was a fire guy and therefore absolutely nogo. But getting a guy with Flame Immunity is pretty good and he can be real usefull in a mirror match as well.

In some other tread Bloodcrag Minotauer was suggested for Druid. You could use Thornlashers to snatch the Enemy away from the Minotaur and then get his charge bonus! But i don´t agree, with a Grizzly you can use Thornlashers to pull creatures to and back into Grizzly zone. And as Grizzly more or less = Minotaur your just wasting 4 spellbookpoints.

Thats not the cause with Grimbarts or Werekingdoms choises.

Talking about going out of school i think i could benefit a lot from making max 50 cards book - you might even save money on card sleeves.

Werekingdom messed up round 1-5, but after that he looked like he got some coffee or some nice chai, because he almost came back from what looked like a lost position after 5 rounds.

Forgetting Treebond and Lifebond was the smallest thing. He didnt really forget to treebond - its just not automated.

Turn 2 he only casted a Mana Flower and didnt use his QC. Playing a Druid vs a FM you already won the "Spellbookbattle" or "manabattle". You are already ahead in channeling and he cast a creature, so i think its good to start casting creatures as well, preferably smaller ones.

Turn 3 was a Grizzly and Enchanters Ring. Well Grizzlies are amazing, but vs a FM who might run Mind Control is just a bit dangerous. If you wanted a big creatures you could go for Kralathor, Enchanters Ring + Enchantment.

Turn 4 was Meridias Blessing and move to FC and Surging Wave Ehren. I think moving to the FC was to dangerous and i rather hit Ehren with Acid Ball from Meridias Blessing zone. You could also consider Mage Wand and Dispel on Ehrens regrowth. I really think just accepting that he gets Ehren and Mhgedden for "free" would have been better and just casting creatures, because i doesn't really matter that you pay more mana for your creatures because your economy is way better.

Turn 5. Nothing wrong here. Grimbart played well and it looked Grim :) but you did very well, and might even have made it.

I don´t know if i covered all the # but im real tired, so..

Easy Chai:
Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamon and Black tea - boil add water then milk and sugar/honey. Pretty nice!

#6 Arxiducs vs Sailor Vulcan 50:45+ 11 rounds 50:45+1:04:45

#Priest
#Holy Avengers
#Psychic Immunity
#Chant of Rage
#Reverse Attack
#Out of the box
#King of Academy
#Fatigue Force Master
#Blood Reaper
#Sanguine Hunters
#Battleforge
#Malakais Basilika
#Bloodthirsty & Guards
#Arcane Corruption vs Mass Enchant
#Focusing down creatures
#Vampirism

Pretty nice epic match vs good and evil. Both playing without a creature spawnpoint.

Im wondering why Sailor Vulcan (priest) put Hand of Bim-Shalla not in his starting corner?
Or maybe what conjuration had he planned to put in the starting corner?

At round 3 Arxiducs had 16 mana and elected to forfeit deploying from Battleforge and not use his qc, to hardcast a Necropian Vampiress for all the 16 mana. Im sure i´ve deployed the Leather and gone hitting on Hand of Bim-Shalla with the Warlock instead and then use the Bloodreaper to either hit whatever hit the Warlock or help with the Hand. It would have been much slower.
Arxiducs choice might actually be better, it did really put pressure on.

Other than that, Necropian Vampire and Bloodreaper Blood Demon was really good vs Cassiel.

Looks like Sailor lost because he was unable to focus down the Bloodreaper or the Necropian Vampire early.

And the Asyran Defender Holy Avenger didn't do that much, did it?

#7 Poopstar (Arraxian Crown Warlock) vs Werekingdom (Priest) 49:20/8 rounds

#Battleforge
#Zombie Brute
#Cassiel
#Mhgedden
#Temples
#Holy Creatures
#Enchanters Ring
#Boulders

Very fast and Brutal game :) Close and exciting.

Its supposed to be difficult to play without a creature spawnpoint vs one. Until now we seen it done/perform very well. I know that going to change in some of the future games, so its kind of interesting - Why did Poopstar do so well? (and the others as well)

Poopstar played a very good game here. And that might be an understatement :)
Basically he got 3 creatures with 7 dice each pretty fast. Good use of Battleforge and Enchanters Rings looks like it was worth it. Even if its kind of meh. I didn't watch he mana closely, but rather than the 2 discount Rings, early Leather might have been better. It depends on how much he really needed those mana discounts from the rings, instead of saving a few points of damage.

Werekingdom played a bit to aggressive here i think. Moving forward and attacking to soon, without any backup. This is just my opinion and the game was really close - as Coshade, Shark and Puddin pointed out praying with the Dawnbreaker´s  Initiate so you could heal with a Messenger of Bim-Shalla might have changed things. Temple of Asyra casted Asyran Cleric, Dawnbreaker´s Initiate and Temple Sentry?

With a Temple your not going for an 8 round game, because why not just hardcast your creatures instead?

And then just a note on the setup. Id think id like to protect the Malakai's Basilika a bit better. Move and put crystal x2 just not in the starting zone. Then next round put down MB in your starting corner and Temple of Asyra were you did. Is MB more important? Even if not the Mana Crystals are just a tad harder to take down, especially for a Warlock.

And with all that let me just say i am impressed (and scared) on how much damage you were able to do, just with the Priest alone.

#8 Reddice (Anvil Throne Warlord) vs Vulcan. 28:42/5 rounds

#Armor
#Battleforge
#Psychic Immunity
#Shoalsdeep Crocodile
#Iron Golem
#Queen in chess
#Water Elemental
#Do not give up!
#Defense

First @Red Very well played! Just have to agree with Puddin, Shark and Coshade there.
Nice defensive mode, when you saw him charging. Iron Golem perfect response vs Siren.
Pretty much a perfect game.

@Sailor - again i have to agree with Shark. Don´t give up so easy.
Siren rush might work. Don´t like a Croc for that. Id think you´d do better with 4 Water Elementals.
Water Elementals just last a lot longer.
Personally id start with Naiya and Shallow Sea, then move towards the Dwarf.

#9 Sailor Vulcan (Forcemaster) vs Ash (Necromancer) 56:16/7 rounds

#Metachange
#Mind's Eye
#Cloak of Shadows
#Zombies
#Incorporeal
#Force Hammer
#Mass Leather
#Zombie Frenzy
#WoT

Very Well done Sailor!
Not only a well played game by you, but also a game changing new way to play Forcemaster with the Mind´s Eye. Got really scared when i saw this, and i really feel with Ash. Getting hit by something like this, not having seen something like this before. Its Brutal.
I hated FM before and now this  >:(

I cant really blame Ash for moving in the first round, and i would be hard to come up with counters on the spot.
Force Hammer on the Mind´s Eye won´t really help - id rather use those on the Thoughtspores.

Idol of Pestilence in the starting corner might have worked. Might have bought you some time.
And then just double move vs the FM. Likely to leave you in a bad spot still, but you might just have gone in range soon enough.

Skeletons, Graveyard might do a tad batter and maybe Unstoppable Zombies? (those die pretty fast to Acid Balls)

Mass Leather won´t work against an Acid Ball spore (or Dissolve)

Jacksmack vs Charmyna was pretty much identical matchup. Its not on video and i only saw like 5 min off it.
Jacksmack used a Crumble Thoughtspore to dissolve all Charmyna´s leather. Only after was it discovered that Mind´s Eye can only be used to cast Quick Spells. Mistakes like this happens all the time, especially with new cards.

Mind´s Eye still very good, and from personal experience i can tell you to watch out for this. Get into the Forcemasters zone with a couple of Brutes? Whats her forcepull herself from a Minds Eye then run 2.
While you chase her arougn you might just die from rocks and whatnot.

Incorporeal seems to be a problem. We have seen Mind´s Eye and Mana Siphon practically win games until now.

Well its exciting times. Zombies don´t rule anymore.

#10 Sharkbait (Bloodwave Warlord) vs Romeoxero (Arraxian Crown Warlock) 1:30/10r

#Hardcasting creatures
#Transfusion Bomb
#Gate to Voltari
#Guard
#Flying
#Outcreatured
#Battleforge
#Enchanter Ring
#Focus
#Battle Orders
#Purge Magic
#Dice OP

Another real fun match to watch. Intense!

#Battleforge/Enchanter Ring.
Textbook use of Battleforge and both Rings. Warlock just got better when they can curse their own creatures with something like Demonic Bloodlust. Even better on a creature that has Bloodthirsty anyway.
Hope to see someone cast it on a Cassiel at a crucial moment.

#Hardcasting creatures.
Pretty nice to have 5 orcs ready with 20 dice at round 5. I have to agree with pudding id put out a Goblin Slinger round 1 actually vs an AC Warlock. If he still had put out a Bloodreaper Blooddemon id continue to put out ranged creatures. Bloodreaper Blooddemon is no joke.
Warlord crew : id like to see Gurmash and a Bloodwave Greatbow. Gurmash can cast Brace Yourself and do Battle orders. Its a shame that you don´t have Quick March, but i guess you can´t have everything.

#FC/NC
I would have moved to the top row to put the curses on the Warlord. I think the FC is a more important square.
Its were the Warlord will put Ballista or Gravikor. Same with the Force Push (real good move to bypass guards there!) id rather push the Warlord to NC. Keeps Battleforge in play and makes it more difficult to wall off.
Blooddemon was misplaced for that.

#Curseweaving
Small thing here but it did look like Romeo forgot to take his Demonic Bloodlust back in the book?
From an A++ performance to just A+ (which normally win games if you play that well)

#Harshforge Monolith
Id like to have seen the Monolith in the round Shark almost prepared it.
Looked like it could get a 7 mana upkeep!

#Purge Magic
No. For 9 spellbookpoints?
Id take Arcane Corruption+Arcane ward+Remove Curse and either Purify or Hand Of Bim Shall instead.
That said Purge Magic is real good.

#DiceOP
OMG what a Ballista shot. And at such a crusial time - not much you could do vs the 8 dice Blooddemon.

And yes i agree a Heal had been good :)

#11 Parkdeck (Paladin) vs Redicediaries (Necromancer) 58:13/7 rounds

#Eternal Servant
#Battleforge
#Crusade Banner
#Cassiel
#Guardian Angel
#Focus
#Chant of Rage
#Gravikor
#Cloak of Shadows
#Pillar of Righteous Flame
#When to take your Mage action

Very quick defeat for the Necromancer here.

Forgetting Eternal Servant, small mess up revealing Chant of Rage on non-active Cassiel, deciding to go after the hard targets first, not focusing down enemy creatures, taking Mage action early, Gravikor in a situation were 1 Maim Wings would have been better, and just a bit below on dice luck caused this really fast defeat.

Not that i think Parkdeck played perfectly either. Pillar of Righteous Flame is super strong and vs. a Necro its just brutal. Hitting the Necro with the Pillar was an odd choise - seem like Parkdeck didn´t know or forgot that Cloak of Shadows has Light -2.
Im not really convinced on the use of Crusade Banner either. Was it really that important to put Guardian Angel and Cassiel forward? It ended up working fine, but it didn't look to me that Parkdeck saved anything - more like he paid 5 mana to move 2 creatures to squares.

Still i feel Reddice would have needed a big army and some heavy cursing to have a chance here.
Its really hard to kill most of the Holy creatures.

Maximum post lenght is 20000 characters so i have to make a part 2, 3, 4 etc. :)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 04:34:31 AM by Biblofilter »
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: ADMW Winter Special Video Tread
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 08:34:16 PM »
You can learn what not to do if you watch my match with drmambo! Lol. For real though that match shows the brutal efficiency of chant of rage and zombies.
I love this game. Its awesome!

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#1 Sharkbait (Necromancer) vs Aridigas (Anvil Throne Warlord)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 09:38:46 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnMcfw3h9M&t=8s

Updated link txs to farkas1 ;)

#1 Sharkbait (Necromancer) vs Aridigas (Anvil Throne Warlord)

Death Ring                            Mana Flower
     Libro Mortuos                        Mana Flower

Zombie Crawler                     Alendell
     Leather Chausse                   Enchantment (Alendell)
     Leather Boots

Gorgon Archer                        Dwarf Kriegshammer
    Enchantment                          Enchantment

Zombie Minion                        Battle Forge
    Zombie Minion                        Enchantment
    Leather Gloves

Zombie Minion                        Elemental Wand
    Ghoul Rot (FD)                        Leather Chausse
    Magebane (FD)                       Enchantment   

Poison Blood                               Gloves of Skill
Venomous Zombie                       Hurl Boulder
Cloak Of Shadows                       Mage Wand
Enchantment                               Dispel (mw)
Zombie crawler                           Wall of Earth
Enfeeble                                      Dispel (mw)
Zombie Frenzy                             Hurl Rock (ew)
Venomous Zombie                       Wychwood Ironvine
Enchantment                               Acid Ball
Wall of Bones                              Hurl Boulder
Wall of Bones                              Harshforge Plate
                                                    Force Push
                                                    Wall of Earth
                                                    Hurl Rock
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:23:27 PM by Biblofilter »
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#2. Leggyblonde (Priestess) vs Michaelj1297 (Necromancer)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 04:27:11 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuMP4Y4GlQw

#2. Leggyblonde (Priestess) vs Michaelj1297 (Necromancer)

Meditating Monk                        Graveyard (NC)
Sunfire Amulet                           Death Ring

Cassiel                                       Zombie Minion (Eternal Servant)
Altar of the Iron Guard               Zombie Crawler

Noble Vanguard                          Idol of Pestilence
Radiant Breastplate

Eye for an Eye (FD)                     Zombie Minion
Enchantment                               Deathlock

Knight of Westlock                       Zombie Crawler
Enchantment                                Enchantment
                                                     Mage Bane 

Teleport                                        Curse item   
Luminous Blast                             Zombie Frenzy     
Remove Curse (Cassiel)             

Temple High Guard                        Siphon Life   
Luminous Blast                           

Luminous Blast                              Enchantment             
Luminous Blast
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 04:38:23 AM by Biblofilter »
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#3. Sharkbait (Paladin) vs DrMambo23 (Druid)
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 08:25:07 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9lhctsdug

#3. Sharkbait (Paladin) vs DrMambo23 (Druid) 2:00:34/15 rounds

Mana Flower                            Vine Tree
Battle Forge                             Mana Flower

Leather Chausse                     Vinemarker x2
Mana Flower                            Giant Wolf Spider
Leather Boots                         

Champion Gauntlets                 Enchanters Ring
Alandell                                     Guard Treezone ?
Akiro´s Favor (Alendell)           

Dawnbreakers Ring                   Vinemarker x2
Chant of rage                            Thornlasher
Guard                                        Rhino Hide
                                                  Rouse the Beast     

Signet of the Dawnbreaker        Thornlasher
Hit                                              Vinewhip Staff
No qc                                          Stuck 

Sword of Radiance                     Bloodspine Wall
Bear Strenght (FD)                     Chant of Rage
Hit                                              Guard

Radient Breastplate                   Vinesnapper
Hit                                              Dispel
Balista                                        Hydrothermal Vent (FD)

Veterans Belt                             Tanglevine
Minor Heal                                  Wall of Thorns x2
Hit                                               Stay and guard

Minor Heal                                   Vine Snapper
Activate Aura                               Rouse the beast

Heal                                             Vine Snapper
Hit                                                Lesser Teleport
                                                    Rouse the Beast       

Luminous Blast                            Enchantment
Hit                                                Tanglevine

Dawnbreakers Shield                   Thornlasher
Hit                                                 Enchantment
Regrowth                                      Double Move

Crusade Banner                            Emerald Tegu
Hit

Force Push                                     Rajah
Hit                                                  Enchantment

Enchantment

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:03:19 AM by Biblofilter »
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 08:57:12 AM »
Cool idea Bilblofilter!    I semi remember these matches. 

it's fun reading the actions and making up  a narrative to these outcomes.   

It also is really cool to see it broken up and how the action efficiency with or without the spawn points.  I'm sure the action efficiency vs the outcomes may be surprising. 

Will have to watch them again. 
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 10:38:13 AM »
One of these days  ::) i hope to lean how to post pics, a screenshot after round 5 would be really cool.
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnwbP7lZLM

#4 CapRedBear (Priest) vs MrBubo (Anvil Throne Warlord) 1:13:35/11 rounds

Mana Crystal *                            Mana Flower            * "That´s new" in respond to Sharkbait calling CapRedBear an
BattleForge  *                               BattleForge                 out of the box player. :) Priceless stuff that make
                                                                                         your videos real fun. So thanks a lot Arcane Duels.

Enchanters Ring                        Elemental Wand (power rune)
Hawkeye (FD)                            Ballista
Mana Siphon  !                          Hawkeye (FD)

Resplendent Bow                      Leather Chausse
Dawnbreakers Ring                   Arc Lightning
Bowshot (5 dice)                       Armor Ward (likely)

Sunfire Amulet                           Gloves of Skill
Leather Chausse                       Arc Lightning
Bowshot                                    Guard (out of mana)

Helm of Justice                           Leather Boots
Seeking Dispel --->                    Reinforce (FD)
Bowshot                                     Dispel

Surging Wave                             Harshforge Plate
Asyrian Dender (H.A.)                 Enchantment
                                                   Crumble

Tanglevine                                   Dwarf Panzar Guard
Pillar of R. Flame                          No Quick

Acid Ball                                       Regrowth Belt
Noble Vanguard                           Morning Star
                                                    Hit

Force Push                                   Crumble
Luminous Blast                             Ballista

Force Push                                    Reflex Boots (lose Leather)
Luminous Blast                              Lesser teleport   
                                                      Hit Tanglevine

Luminous Blast

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:31:55 PM by Biblofilter »
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 12:40:38 PM »
This is awesome Biblo!
One note: in the Redbeard vs Aridigas match on Schwen's channel, we saw the double spawnpoint paladin with knights and angels. Redbeard lost that one pretty hard, but that Paladin is actually very easy to beat. Just dont let them build up mass economy and you are good. Port the knights out one by one if you can. Once the DPS is down, all the angels can do is delay.
Chant of rage and other things work pretty good as well.
The Phoenix shall rise.

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#5 Werekingdom (Druid) vs. Grimmbart (Forcemaster)
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »
@Red i hope to get to Schwenkgotts videos after i finish the 20 something Arcane Duels Videos.
I need to practice my german anyway. After that i hope to look at Schneente and Keejchens videos :)

Anyway i was hoping to look at what spells are actually used in games. Not promising anything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcmPGQUBiM0

#5 Werekingdom (Druid) vs. Grimmbart (Forcemaster)

Vine Tree                                Ehren
Mana Flower                          Regrowth

Mana Flower                          Sunfire Amulet
No Quickcast?                        Mhgedden, Sealed Demon
(Enchanters Ring)

Grizzly                                    Grimson
Enchanters Ring                     Enchantment (Grimson)

Meredias Blessing                   Fumble FD (Grizzly)
Surgin Wave (Ehren)               Jinx FD (Druid)

Hand of Bim-Shalla (Jinxed)     Mind Control FD (Grizzly)
Hit (Ehren)                               Arcane Ward FD (Mind Control)

Kralathor                                 
Purge Magic         <---               Jinx FD (Druid)
Enchantment FD (Kralathor)      Poison Blood (Druid)

Vinesnapper                         
Barkskin  FD                               Wall of Force
Purge Magic                               Mind Control (Grizzly)

Brace Yourself FD                       Arcane Ward
Lesser Teleport                          Hit Druid

Tanglevine* (Grizzly)
Purify                                         Teleport
No Quick Cast                            Hit

Nightshade Lotus  (Grimson)                       
Arcane Ward                             Acid Ball
Disperse                                    Forcepull

Tanglevine                                 Forcepull
Surging Wave                            Hurl Boulder

Tanglevine                                 
Dodge                                        Forcepull
Chitin Armor                               Force Hammer

"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#6 Arxiducs vs Sailor Vulcan 50:45+ 11 rounds
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 05:14:48 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKZU3k0YhWU

BattleForge (NC)                                        Cassiel
Mana Crystal                                              Hand of Bim-Shalla

Leather Boots                                            Asyrian Defender (HA)
Double Move                                              Healing Charm (FD HA)
Mana Crystal

Gauntlets of Strenght                                Hawkeye FD
Marked for Death (Priest)                          Enchantment 
Blood Demon (Blood Reaper)                                           

No Deploy - (lose Chausse)                     
Necropian Vampire                                    Surging Wave
No Quickcast  (no mana)                           Surging Wave

Mongoose Agility (FD  NV)                          Radiant Breastplate
Enchantment                                             Minor Heal (From Cassiel)
                                                                  Dawnbreakers Ring

Dissolve (Breastplate)                               Enchantment (from Cassiel)
                                                                  Radiant Bow       
                                                                  Bowshot

Battle Fury                                                 Dazzle
                                                                  Bowshot

Tanglevine                                                 Temple of Light
Hit                                                              Bowshot

Enchantment                                             Luminous Blast
Hit (dazed)                                               

Drain Soul                                                  Restore
Drain Soul                                                  Hit

Fireball                                                     

"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

MrBubu

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 05:33:58 AM »
Such a great idea. Thanks for the work!
And thanks for the comment on my game :) Always nice to have more experienced players share their insights

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#7 Poopstar vs Werekingdom 49:20/8 rounds
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 06:56:47 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuSuxMIvwJM

#7 Poopstar (AC Warlock) vs Werekingdom (Priest) 49:20/8 rounds.

Mana crystal                                             Mana Crystal
Battleforge (1 right)                                 Mana Crystal

Enchanters Ring
Zombie Brute                                           Cassiel
Enchantment (Warlock)                           Radiant Breastplate

Curse Ring                                               Malakais Basilika
Mhgeddon                                               Temple of Asyra
Enchantment (Mhgeddon)

Light on Brute

Vorpal Blade                                            Asyran Cleric
Fire Stream                                              Dawnbreakers Ring
Chant of rage FD (Cassiel)                       Hit, Burn & Guard

Dragonscale Hauberk                              Luminous Blast (Priest)                               
Marked for death FD                                Deflection Braces
Hit                                                             

Dancing Scimitar                                       Dawnbreaker Initate
Hit                                                            Pillar of Righteous Flame 
Flame Blast                                              Consegrated Ground (Cassiel)

Leather Chausse                                     Temple Sentry
Flame Blast                                              Enchantment
Hurl Boulder                                             Lesser Teleport
                                                                Martyr Restoration (Cassiel)

Leather Boots                                       
Hurl Boulder

"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
#8 Reddice (Anvil Throne Warlord) vs Vulcan. 28:42/5 rounds
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 08:22:00 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTipDgFnFu4

#8 Reddice (Anvil Throne Warlord) vs Vulcan (Siren)

Mana Flower                                                    Enchantment
Battleforge (Starting corner)                            Run 2

Harshforge Plate                                             
Rhino Hide FD                                                  Ring of the Oceans depths
                                                                         Shoalsdeep Crocodile

Leather Chausses                                            Acid Ball
Iron Golem                                                       Shallow Sea (Dwarfs starting corner)

Dancing Scimitar
Charge                                                              Acid Ball
Hit                                                                     Croc att (deflected)

Wand of Healing                                               
Remove corrode                                               Zone Enchantment
Regrowth FD (move from zone)                 
Golem kills crocs
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:10:11 AM by Biblofilter »
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
Re: #8 Reddice (Anvil Throne Warlord) vs Vulcan. 28:42/5 rounds
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 08:50:59 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTipDgFnFu4

#8 Reddice (Anvil Throne Warlord) vs Vulcan (Siren)

Mana Flower                                                    Enchantment
Battleforge (Starting corner)                            Run 2

Harshforge Plate                                             
Rhino Hide FD                                                  Ring of the Oceans depths
                                                                         Shoalsdeep Crocodile

Leather Chausses                                            Acid Ball
Iron Golem                                                       Shallow Sea (Dwarfs starting corner)

Dancing Scimitar
Charge                                                              Acid Ball
Hit                                                                     Croc att (deflected)

Wand of Healing                                               
Remove corrode                                               Zone Enchantment
Enchantment FD (move from zone)                 
Golem kills crocs
Other than missing the regrowth, you got all of the cards!
In my game vs Parkdeck, I panicked because I saw Paladin. This was right before my grinding started so at that point, I was stupid and was convinced Paladin was OP. :o
I was shaking during that match and the nerves showed. I got really discouraged and gave up WAY to fast.
The Phoenix shall rise.