April 26, 2024, 12:23:14 PM

Author Topic: Conjuration neccessities?  (Read 3538 times)

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Conjuration neccessities?
« on: December 02, 2016, 06:00:11 PM »
With PvS and now LG adding new conjurations and such to the mix is there any of you carry certain ones in your decks for countering? Just wanted some feedback on like ok this could really hurt you so have this conjuration in case or u might see this tactic so have this. Or do u guys only use conjurations to boost your offense vs defensive counters? When I first played this game and even still today I've ignored most conjurations and seem to always maybe lack that element to the game. Just wanted some thoughts and theories thanks Mage on!

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Conjuration neccessities?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 06:52:43 AM »
Almost all of my creature light books carry Mordok's Obelisk, less used but still useful in creature light/static books is Supression Orb. Harshforge Monolith is great in Enchantment-light books because most books use lots of them, and so on. Obviously you now have Altar of Infernia... and many terrains are good counters - Zombies hate Consecrated Ground, and Swamp  fits in many books as a counter.

You are right more Conjurations boost your primary strategy, than counter an opposing one, but they are still one of the most useful card types in my view - they are more durable than many.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:13:37 PM by Kelanen »