April 23, 2024, 02:57:43 AM

Author Topic: OCTGN bugs  (Read 4929 times)

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
OCTGN bugs
« on: November 10, 2016, 12:40:45 PM »
Skeletal Sentry:

shows up 4 times during spellbook building. 2 of them are wrong and he is idol of pestilence and Tanglevine.

Droseus:
Not sure how bugged. But i had my paladin in his zone with the 1 armor and 1 regen belt on.
The end result was that my paladin auto regenerated 2.
Will he do this for all creatures in his zone? regardless he doesnt provide regeneration.

Wall of Thorns:
When i tried to attack my enemy's tanglevine with KotrH it suggested that i wanted to cast it. Had to roll manually.
Regeneration was not automated either.
Also regeneration did

If you dont want this let me know. Otherwise i will post replies in this thread as i find them.

Thanks for your work!

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: OCTGN bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 12:47:28 PM »
Skeletal Sentry:

shows up 4 times during spellbook building. 2 of them are wrong and he is idol of pestilence and Tanglevine.

Droseus:
Not sure how bugged. But i had my paladin in his zone with the 1 armor and 1 regen belt on.
The end result was that my paladin auto regenerated 2.
Will he do this for all creatures in his zone? regardless he doesnt provide regeneration.

Wall of Thorns:
When i tried to attack my enemy's tanglevine with KotrH it suggested that i wanted to cast it. Had to roll manually.
Regeneration was not automated either.
Also regeneration did

If you dont want this let me know. Otherwise i will post replies in this thread as i find them.

Thanks for your work!

These are definitely helpful!

I wasn't aware of the Skeletal Sentry, but luckily it seems that there are multiples of him. Not sure why the alternates are the way they are.

The description you provide leads me to believe I know what's wrong with Dorseus, I can check into that soon.

The walls have been problematic for a while and I haven't been able to find the solution yet.

I'll dig more into OCTGN bugs after MACE this weekend and try to have at least most of these working properly prior to the ADMW Winter Special  :)
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 07:11:29 AM »
The pirates are not counted correctly in a Siren's book. I didn't notice at first but then I thought it was weird my book was so small so I checked.

(Blighthearth costs 7 instead of 4, Gerard costs 5 instead of 3, thorghut costs 5 instead of 3)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 07:14:15 AM »
The pirates are not counted correctly in a Siren's book. I didn't notice at first but then I thought it was weird my book was so small so I checked.

(Blighthearth costs 7 instead of 4, Gerard costs 5 instead of 3, thorghut costs 5 instead of 3)

Yep.. it was noted in the release notes - first post:

The bad news: Bugs may still exist and some automation doesn't work fully yet. Be careful with the SBB, the pirates cost for the siren isn't 100% correct, and the Paladin is getting level 4 + holy and level 3+ war as if they were in school for the time being. Just be aware when making books.

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 07:40:38 AM »
I thought they had fixed it.

Another bug: There are 3 versions of Mohktari. 1 version does not cost any points.

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 08:00:50 AM »
I thought they had fixed it.

Another bug: There are 3 versions of Mohktari. 1 version does not cost any points.

That reminds me of another (long standing) - the old artwork BattleFury doesn't add points, whilst the new artwork one does it correctly.

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 08:06:14 AM »
For the time being, I made the pirates all water creatures. Strange that they have good calculations for songs but not for pirates while both are subtype training.