April 29, 2024, 06:55:23 AM

Author Topic: Air Strikes - Wizard  (Read 6006 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Air Strikes - Wizard
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 09:39:34 AM »
Rolling fog is likely very useful if opponent is rushing you. And it's indestructible, unlike fog bank. It's guaranteed to last three rounds. Whereas fog bank will only last that long if your opponent doesn't kill it.

Thunderbolt is a good card. Don't underestimate the range 3. In the late game after obscured is removed and the enemy is low on health, they might cast enfeeble/stumble/force hold/etc.  on you then move out of range of a potential lightning bolt and they think they're safe. Then you thunderbolt them for 6 dice +1 hawkeye +1 lightning ring. You don't even need the staff because that's 8 dice plus a very good daze/stun chance. If they're still alive, finish them off with another attack next quickcast phase. Or maybe you could finish them off with poisoned blood and some dot; if they've got finite life and are stunned with 2 life after damage and a ghoul rot on them they're rather likely to lose in upkeep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.