March 29, 2024, 03:22:52 AM

Author Topic: Epic finish to PvS  (Read 2846 times)

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Epic finish to PvS
« on: December 06, 2016, 10:03:20 PM »
Ok so my brother in law and I always purchase the new sets and immediately just play  the prebuilt books for the mages and then switch. First game I was paladin now this time I was siren. So we're down to the last round basically with each 3 health left. I have a chance to attack with my water elemental but I want to end it epically and decide to cast tsunami instead! And guess what he reveals eye for and eye and I roll 4 damage lol. So in  theory this is a tie correct? Anyways it was fun as we both went completely different routes playing the mages. I went with water elemental and the ring for initiative and would cast swells on my initiative. Also got shoalsdeep caller out. I must have rolled probably 8 times for a push chance and failed 6 of the times even with the ring lol. Anyways it was fun game!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Epic finish to PvS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 08:29:26 AM »
Ok so my brother in law and I always purchase the new sets and immediately just play  the prebuilt books for the mages and then switch. First game I was paladin now this time I was siren. So we're down to the last round basically with each 3 health left. I have a chance to attack with my water elemental but I want to end it epically and decide to cast tsunami instead! And guess what he reveals eye for and eye and I roll 4 damage lol. So in  theory this is a tie correct? Anyways it was fun as we both went completely different routes playing the mages. I went with water elemental and the ring for initiative and would cast swells on my initiative. Also got shoalsdeep caller out. I must have rolled probably 8 times for a push chance and failed 6 of the times even with the ring lol. Anyways it was fun game!

Yes that would be a tie. Eye for an Eye is revealed before the roll dice step, and then during the damage and effects step, the damage and effects taken by the defender are applied to the attacker as well. Also if he had a Healing charm on him he might have won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.