April 19, 2024, 06:59:58 PM

Author Topic: Differences Academy vs Arena  (Read 12118 times)

chiller087

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Differences Academy vs Arena
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 09:25:27 AM »
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this problem with the word "attack" in Academy.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 10:26:09 AM »
They could just update the rules with the more comprehensible terminology. I don't think they would have to change any cards would they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 09:05:11 AM »
  • Academy has the condition STAGGER. Stagger is a condition that disorients or knocks a creature off balance. Minor creatures cannot attack or guard while staggered. If they have a guard marker they lose it, and they cannot choose the guard action. Staggers stays until the end of creatures NEXT activation.
  • Academy sometimes makes differences between effects on major or minor creatures. Stagger for example works differently for minor creatures compared to major creatures. Sometimes also reveal cost are different. Minor means level 1&2 - major is level 3 and up.

These are the same in Arena...