April 29, 2024, 12:21:22 PM

Author Topic: Mage: Geomancer  (Read 4850 times)

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Mage: Geomancer
« on: August 11, 2016, 11:11:03 PM »
Since I keep updating this, and it's easier to update when it's on my Google Drive, I'm going to just link straight to the document I've been working on rather than posting a copy here that I may forget to update.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15VNrz21iHK-YYDrny20hhxnP57vjehV39dL2ua-IBPg/edit?usp=sharing

Comments are enabled, so feel free to leave comments here or there, either is fine. if the mods have a problem with this, I will of course paste the card here instead, just need to tell me.

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage: Geomancer
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 06:52:52 AM »
I'm 90% sure I'm done with this now, so I shall post the versions I've got here for easier commenting. If I do make changes and forget to update though, the guaranteed updated versions will remain in the google doc.

Geomancer

Possible "Starter" Deck list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UwUqNfkP6qafKx6oEMP-uTf7RTNrsiIDLgDJlm3hick/edit?usp=sharing

Spell Point Limit: 120
Health: 32
Armor: 0
Channeling: 9

Creature: Gnome

Training: Trained in the Earth school and level 2 of Arcane. Air spells costs triple during Spellbook Construction.

Abilities

Subterranean: As a Quick Earth Spell, for 2 mana, you can dig into and move through the ground to another target adjacent Zone. If you move after using this ability, you can continue to dig through the ground for that move for 2 additional mana per space moved. This movement is not blocked by Walls, and anything in a Zone has no effect on you while you are moving through the ground, unless you end your movement in that Zone.

((in the case where you Quick-Cast this ability, move 3 spaces, then thanks to Fast make your last action to use Subterranean again, you are considered moving for all 4 Zones. If you use this ability during the Quickcast phase, you will be “above ground” after moving until you actually activate your mage, but will be able to move underground afterward, as long as no other actions (aside from Quickcast) have occurred.))

Being of Earth: Geomancer has the Unmovable trait and Tough -3 against Poison.

Basic Melee Attack ;; Melee ;; Quick ;; 3 Damage

----------

Earth Armor ;; Cost: 2/4 ;; Earth 3 ;; Enchantment ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;;Target: Corporeal Creature

Geomancer only
Cantrip
Epic
Upkeep X

During the Upkeep, before you pay Upkeep, place 1 Earth Token on the enchanted creature. You can pay 1 mana to place an additional Earth Token. Remove all Earth Tokens on the enchanted creature when this card is removed. Each time you take Critical Damage, remove that many Earth Tokens instead.

1: You gain 1 Armor for each Earth Token on you.
2: You gain Tough -1 for every 2 Earth Tokens on you.
4: You gain Lumbering if you have 4 or more Earth Tokens on you.
6: You gain Slow if you have 6 or more Earth Tokens on you.

X equals the number of Earth Tokens on the enchanted creature.

---

Earth Containment Barrier ;; Cost: 3 ;; Earth 2 + Arcane 1 ;; Conjuration - Wall ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Zone Border ;; Blocks Vision, Blocks Passage

Extendable
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity
Hydro +2
Armor: 1+X
Health: 4+2X

All Objects in adjacent Zones, or their controllers if they have none, lose 1 mana each Upkeep and you gain 1 mana if mana is lost. If they would lose more mana than they have, or have no mana, the excess mana becomes direct damage. X = the number of Earth Containment Barriers on Zone Borders adjacent to this card, +1 if the Zone is completely surrounded by Earth Containment Barriers. You may cast an Earth Containment Barrier on an Arena Wall.

((for rules clarification, if the enemy mage and 2 creatures are affected by the barrier, and all 4 are set up, if 1 of them is a familiar with channeling 2, the mage will lose 10 mana, the creature without mana will take 4 damage, and the familiar will take 2 damage and lose 2 mana. If the mage also runs out of mana (it only has 9 channeling), then it also takes 1 damage. In addition, the mage that controls the barrier gains 4 mana. An adjacent zone only includes the zones who share a border with the wall. If cast on an Arena Wall, that Arena Wall is temporarily treated as Earth Containment Barrier instead of an Arena Wall, but you still can’t leave the Arena.))

---

Spike Wave ;; Cost: 9 ;; Earth 2 ;; Conjuration ;; Full ;; 0-0 ;; Target: Zone

Geomancer only
Dissipate 2

Ranged
Zone
3 Dice
3-6 Bleed
7-10 Bleed & Stagger
11+ Bleed, Stuck & Stagger

When Spike Wave is cast, or a Dissipate Token is removed, it attacks all non-flying creatures in the zone except the caster, and all creatures 1 Zone away (it does not hit conjurations). Any non-flying creature that moves in a Zone attacked by this conjuration receives this Attack before it moves or after it enters. All stuck conditions caused by this Attack end when it is removed.

((Picture this, but with stone. stops at 3:12, and going in all directions. Also, keeps hurting stuff if it tries to move.))

---

Wall Barrage ;; Cost 10 ;; Earth 4 ;; Conjuration - Wall ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Zone Border ;; Blocks Vision, Blocks Passage, Attacks

Geomancer only
Extendable
Reinforce 2 (max 4) (see below)
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity
Hydro +2
Armor: 1
Health: 6

Zone
X Dice
1-4 Push
5-9 Push & Slam
10+ Push & Stun

Once per round, before or after a friendly creature acts, you may spend 2 mana to move this Wall to any border of a Zone adjacent to it. If it moves to a border that is not adjacent to it, all objects in the Zone between these two locations is hit by the Attack. X = this card’s Health.

((Reinforce: a trait I’m making up for this card, and which I may use again in the future now that I’ve thought it up. Basically, Pay X mana when you cast the spell, which is always given with Reinforce, so in this case 2, and the card gains 1 reinforce token. Each grants 1 Armor. You cannot pay more mana than the max. This means for 14 mana, this card has 3 armor and 6 health.))

((To picture the way this works, put an image of a zone in your head. You play this card on the top of that zone. Then you spend 2 mana and move it to the left of the zone. This would not attack the objects in the zone. Let’s say instead you moved it to the bottom of the zone. This WOULD attack the creatures.)

---

Barrier of Earth ;; Cost: 2/4 ;; Earth 2 ;; Enchantment ;; Subtype: Earth, Barrier ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Corporeal Creature

Geomancer only
Magebind +2

Damage Barrier ;; Damage Barrier ;; Earth ;; 1 Dice ;; d12 1-4 Daze, 5-8 Daze + Stagger, 9+ Remove 1 Stone Wall Token from this card, and make the Stone Wall Strike attack against that target.

Unavoidable

Stone Wall Strike ;; Ranged ;; 0-1 ;; Earth ;; X Dice ;; You may cast 1 Earth Wall from your Spellbook on a target Zone Border in the zone the attacker is in as long as it is in range, then deal this attack to them. The enemy gains 1 Bleed and Stunned condition. X is half the mana cost of the wall.

Unavoidable

When revealed, place 4 Stone Wall Tokens on it and reduce any damage taken from an attack this is revealed in response to by 4. You roll for this Damage Barrier even if the enemy makes a ranged attack against you, but do not apply any effects or damage unless you roll 9 or higher on the D12 roll against a ranged attack.

---

Mud Wall ;; Cost: 4 ;; Earth 1 + Water 1 ;; Conjuration - Wall ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;;Target: Zone Border ;; Blocks Vision, Passage Attacks

Extend
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity
Hydro +2
Incorporeal
Reinforce 1 (max 3)
Armor: None
Health: 4

Mud Trap ;; Melee ;; 0-0 ;; Earth ;; 0 Dice ;; d12 5-9 Slow, 10+ Stuck

If this attack Slows a creature, it gains 2 Mud Tokens. If a creature gets Stuck by this attack, it gains 1 Suffocate marker during each Upkeep Phase until it is not stuck, and is moved back to it’s previous Zone. Mud Tokens give +1 Armor and Slow. Remove 1 Mud Token during each Upkeep Phase.  If you Reinforce Mud Wall, it loses Incorporeal and gains Passage Blocks, and 1 Health per mana paid for Reinforce. Hydro attacks gain the Ethereal trait against Mud Wall.

---

Deep Pit ;; Cost: 7 ;; Earth 2 ;; Conjuration - Terrain ;; Subtypes: Underground ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Zone

Creatures in this Zone are considered 1 Zone further away. It takes no Movement Action to enter this Zone, but a Full Action for non-Flying creatures to leave it. Creatures in this Zone treat every other Zone as 1 Zone further away.

---

Move Earth ;; Cost 2X ;; Earth 1 + Arcane 1 ;; Incantation ;; Subtype: Force ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Earth Object and Zone or Zone Border

Geomancer Only

Target 1 Friendly Earth Object, and a Zone or Zone Border (if it’s a Wall) anywhere in the Arena. Move the targeted object to the targeted Zone or Zone Border if it’s a Wall. X = the number of Zones between the targeted Object and the targeted Zone.

---

Surprise Wall ;; Cost: 2/2 ;; Earth 2 ;; Enchantment ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Creature

Geomancer Only

When this creature moves, before it moves, you may reveal this card and move it to the Zone Border the creature would have moved over, attaching it there as a Conjuration - Wall with the following stats, and that creature takes 3 dice of Unavoidable damage. Then roll d12: 7-9 Daze, 10+ Stagger + Slam, and it loses the rest of it’s turn.

Blocks Vision, Blocks Passage
Armor: 2
Health: 5

---

Clay Golem ;; Cost: 8 ;; Earth 1 + Arcane 1 ;; Creature ;; Subtype: Golem ;; Full ;; 0-0 ;; Target: Zone

Health: 7

Reinforce 1 (max 5)
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity

Stone Fist ;; Melee ;; Quick ;; X dice ;; d12 7-10 Daze, 11+ Stun ;; +2 vs Corporeal Conjurations

Throw “Rock” ;; Ranged ;; Full ;; 0-2 ;; X+2 ;; d12 9-10 Bleed, 11+ Bleed + Stun

When Throw Rock is used, reduce the number of Reinforce Tokens on Clay Golem by 1 afterward. X = Clay Golem’s Armor. While 3 or more Reinforce Tokens are on Clay Golem, it gains Lumbering. While 5 or more Reinforce Tokens are on Clay Golem, it gains Slow. The effect rolls gain a bonus equal to the Reinforce Tokens on Clay Golem.

---

Malleable Stone ;; Cost: 4 ;; Earth 3 ;; Incantation ;; Subtype: Transform ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Zone or Object

Geomancer Only
Reinforce 3 (max 9)
Magecast

When this spell is cast, choose 1 of the following, and this spell becomes that Type with the listed stats and effects.

Creature: 0 Armor ;; 5 Health ;; Attack - Punch: Melee, Quick 2+1 per Reinforce Token Dice, d12 7+ Stagger

Conjuration - Wall: 1 Armor ;; 6 Health ;; Block Vision ;; Block Passage ;; Lightning Immunity ;; Fire Immunity ;; During the Upkeep Phase, you may Reconstruct Malleable Stone for upto X damage. X = the number of Reinforce Tokens on this card.

Equipment: Chest Piece ;; Mage gains +3 Life. The Mage gains their choice of the following for each Reinforce Token this gains, in addition to the Armor bonus (they stack): Fire -1, Lightning -1, Wind -1, Arcane -1, Poison -2, Daze -2, Stun -2.

---

Move Zone ;; Cost: X ;; Earth 1 + Arcane 2 ;; Incantation ;; Subtype: Force;; Full ;; 0-3 ;; Target: 2 Zones

Geomancer Only
Epic

Teleport everything in and bordering the first target Zone to the second target Zone. X = 1 for each object moved plus 2 for each Zone moved away from its current zone.

---

Ring of Stone ;; Cost 2 ;; Earth 1 ;; Equipment: Ring ;; Subtype: Mana ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Mage

Once per round, this Mage may pay 1 less mana when he casts an Earth Wall, Earth Conjuration with an Attack, or Earth Attack Spell.

---

Stone Helm ;; Cost: 3 ;; Earth 1 ;; Equipment: Helmet ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Mage

This mage gains Armor +1 and Tough -1.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 04:05:02 AM by Milevan_Faent »

Werekingdom

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:12:10 PM »
Geomancer

Spell Point Limit: 120
Health: 32 32 seems a little lite what about 34?
Armor: 0
Channeling: 9

Creature: Gnome Again cool, although a Dwarf or Elf would be more in theme.

Training: Trained in the Earth school and level 1 of Mind. Air spells costs triple during Spellbook Construction.

I love the idea of a Geomancer, the problem is that we already have the warlords for earth, so what would the Geomancer do different? Historically Geomancer had to do with earth and predicting the future, which I assume is why he had Lv 1 mind. You could instead change it to Lv 1-2 Holy (Earth+Holy), since Geomancer are often also considered a healers. Or you could have Lv 1 water, (Earth+Water=Mud) this could be more in theme for people that have played the Geomancer as a class in different games. Also  why is Air 3x cost?

Abilities

Subterranean: As a Quick Earth Spell, for 2 mana, you can dig into and move through the ground to another target adjacent Zone. If you move after using this ability, you can continue to dig through the ground for that move for 2 additional mana per space moved. This movement is not blocked by Walls, and anything in a Zone has no effect on you while you are moving through the ground, unless you end your movement in that Zone.
First I love the concept, but I think moving more then 2 would break the game.

((in the case where you Quick-Cast this ability, move 3 spaces, then thanks to Fast make your last action to use Subterranean again, you are considered moving for all 4 Zones. If you use this ability during the Quickcast phase, you will be “above ground” until you actually activate your mage, but will be able to move underground afterward, as long as no other actions (aside from Quickcast) have occurred.))
What about Subterranean: Pay 1 mana, gain tunneling (teleport or flying) for this turn. OR Subterranean: Pay 2 mana, gain tunneling (teleport or flying) and fast for this turn. The second option maybe too powerful but I love the idea.

Being of Earth: Geomancer has the Tough -2 trait, and Tough -4 against Push.
This ability seems in character, but is also a little too close to the dwarf warlord’s ability.
What about having something like:
-Your mage is Unmoveable (this would be in character)
OR
-All earth (plus other trained  school) attack spells get +2 on effect dice (maybe too powerful)

Basic Melee Attack ;; Melee ;; Quick ;; 3 Damage

----------

Earth Armor ;; Cost: 2/4 ;; Earth 3 ;; Enchantment ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;;Target: Corporeal Creature

Geomancer only
Cantrip
Epic What about unique instead of epic? (for 2x2 games)
Upkeep X I think Upkeep 2 is good, especially if you apply my suggestions,

During the Upkeep, before you pay Upkeep, place 1 Earth Token on the enchanted creature. You can pay 1 mana to place an additional Earth Token. Remove all Earth Tokens on the enchanted creature when this card is removed. Each time you take non-Critical damage, remove that many Earth Tokens.
What about Upkeep 2., gaining 1 token per turn plus earth token’s equal to the level of the first earth card you cast each turn. I would change the damaged prevented to critical instead of regular damage, you can loose x tokens to block x crit damage, that change would improve this card, I would also up the price to something like the forcemasters forcefield, this will make it harder to dispel. I see the Geomancer as a mage that changes his environment, maybe he’ll have a earth elemental, but he should be able to tank by himself.

1: You gain 1 Armor for each Earth Token on you.
2: You gain Tough -1 for every 2 Earth Tokens on you. (I would drop this, it would be annoying to count the tokens every time you take a hit)
4: You gain Lumbering if you have 4 or more Earth Tokens on you.
6: You gain Slow if you have 6 or more Earth Tokens on you.
I love the scaling effect on this card it keeps him wanting to add tokens, but having to manage the amount. Two thumbs up.
X equals the number of Earth Tokens on the enchanted creature. X is too costly, Upkeep 2/3 is about right.

++Love the card
---

Earth Containment Barrier ;; Cost: 3 ;; Earth 2 + Arcane 1 Conjuration - Wall ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Zone Border ;; Blocks Vision, Blocks Passage

Extendable
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity
Hydro +2
Armor: 1+X
Health: 4+2X

If Earth Containment Barrier is completely surrounding a Zone, all creatures in that Zone, or their controllers if they have none, lose 2 mana each Upkeep and you gain an equal amount (cool idea). If they would lose more mana than they have , the excess mana becomes direct damage. X = the number of Earth Containment Barriers on Zone Borders adjacent to this card, +1 if the Zone is completely surrounded by Earth Containment Barriers.

((for rules clarification, this cannot be done with the arena walls, as the arena walls cannot have Wall spells on them. I would consider nerfing this, but I think for 18 mana, the full effect is actually somewhat balanced. It’s not cheap in SBPs, and if you just Extend it once, it’s exactly 9 mana, just enough for all the Gnome can afford, and all you get is 2 Armor 6 health and some immunities. I’d say that’s not bad, and not really uber either. And having to pay 18 mana for the full effect, as well as using both Quick and Normal actions to play it, balances it out I think.))

If you can’t count the arena walls for the mana drain then that ability is useless.
Saying that I love the Armor: 1+X, and Health: 4+2X idea. I would increase the cost to 5, change the school to Earth lv1 + _____lv1. Then I would leaving it as a normal wall that can grow stronger. (this would be in character: moving/changing the environment)

++Love the card.

---

Spike Wave ;; Cost: 6 ;; Earth 1 ;; Attack ;; Full ;; 0-0 ;; Target: Zone

Geomancer only

Ranged
Zone
3 Dice
3+ Bleed
7-10 Stagger (Stagger & Bleed)
11+ Stuck & Stagger (Just Stagger)

Attacks all non-flying creatures in the zone except the caster, and all creatures 1 Zone away (it does not hit conjurations). This attack attaches to the Zone with Dissipate 2, and any non-flying creature that moves in a Zone attacked by this Attack receives this Attack before it moves. All stuck conditions caused by this Attack end when it is removed.
This is too cheap both in mana and in the school Lv, I would like it to cost 8 mana and be Earth Lv 2 (Also Bleed is stupidly powerful, so you’ll want to be careful when designing the cards with bleed.)

((Picture this, but with stone. stops at 3:12, and going in all directions. Also, keeps hurting stuff if it tries to move.))

---

Wall Barrage ;; Cost 10 ;; Earth 4 ;; Conjuration - Wall ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Zone Border ;; Blocks Vision, Blocks Passage, Attacks

Geomancer only
Extendable
Reinforce 2 (max 4) (see below)
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity
Hydro +2
Health: 6

Zone
X Dice      1 Dice OR 0 Dice
1+ Push   
5-9 Slam   9-11 Slam
10+ Stun   12+ Stun

Once per round, before or after a friendly creature acts, you may spend 2 mana to move this Wall to any border of a Zone adjacent to it. If it moves to a border that is not adjacent to it, all objects in the Zone between these two locations is hit by the Attack. X = this card’s Health.

((Reinforce: a trait I’m making up for this card, and which I may use again in the future now that I’ve thought it up. Basically, Pay X mana when you cast the spell, which is always given with Reinforce, so in this case 2, and the card gains 1 Armor. You cannot pay more mana than the max. This means for 14 mana, this card has 3 armor and 6 health.))

((To picture the way this works, put an image of a zone in your head. You play this card on the top of that zone. Then you spend 2 mana and move it to the left of the zone. This would not attack the objects in the zone. Let’s say instead you moved it to the bottom of the zone. This WOULD attack the creatures.)

Hahaha, I laugh so hard when I read this card.
The main idea behind this card is to separate enemy creatures right, so it doesn't really need a atk.
I like the idea of a moving wall, What about using the random push compass the forcemaster came with when pushing creatures? What about unmovable creatures or conjurations?

---

Barrier of Earth ;; Cost: 2/4 ;; Earth 2 ;; Enchantment ;; Subtype: Earth, Barrier ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Corporeal Creature

Geomancer only
Magebind +2

Damage Barrier ;; Damage Barrier ;; Earth ;; 1 Dice ;; d12 1-4 Bleed, 5-8 Bleed + Stagger, 9+ Remove 1 Stone Wall Token from this card, and make the Stone Wall Strike attack against that target. I would use Slam / Stagger instead of bleed. Slam 9-10, Slam & Stagger 11-12

Unavoidable (good)

Stone Wall Strike ;; Ranged ;; 0-1 ;; Earth ;; X Dice ;; You may cast 1 Earth Wall from your Spellbook on a target Zone Border in the zone the attacker is in as long as it is in range, then deal this attack to them. The enemy gains 1 Bleed and Stunned condition. X is half the mana cost of the wall.
(I don’t like this card. First it is VERY limited in use. Second this is a Geomancer he should not have that many atk’s that cause bleed.)
Unavoidable

When revealed, place 4 Stone Wall Tokens on it and reduce any damage taken from an attack this is revealed in response to by 4. You roll for this Damage Barrier even if the enemy makes a ranged attack against you, but do not apply any effects or damage unless you roll 9 or higher on the first D12 roll against a ranged attack.

---

Mud Wall ;; Cost: 2 ;; Earth 1 + Water 1 ;; Conjuration - Wall ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;;Target: Zone Border ;; Blocks Vision, Passage Attacks

Extend
Fire Immunity (I don’t know if Fire Immunity should be on here, since it would only harden a mud wall, and since a lot of other walls are also Fire Immunity.
Incorporeal (Not incorporeal. What about Lighting +2 and Hydro Immunity?
Reinforce 1 (max 3)
Armor: None
Health: 4
2 mana seems too cheap 4/5 mana in the normal minimum (4 mana for Promo, and 5 for Reg wall cards) You could make them cheaper (2-3 mana) if they are Geo only cards.

Mud Trap ;; Melee ;; 0-0 ;; Earth ;; 2 Dice ;; d12 5-9 Slow, 10+ Stuck

If this attack Slows a creature, it gains 2 Mud Tokens. If a creature gets Stuck by this attack, it is attacked by Mud Trap again each Upkeep Phase until it is not stuck and is moved back to it’s previous Zone.. Mud Tokens give +1 Armor and Slow. Remove 1 Mud Token during each Upkeep Phase.  If you Reinforce Mud Wall, it loses Incorporeal and gains Passage Blocks, and 1 Health per mana paid for Reinforce.
Mud Trap: Sounds cool, I don’t know if it should have atk dice, the effect (stuck) alone can make this a great conjuration, Like the Caltrop conjuration I would make this Range Immune. Remember that we don’t want to add to many new tokens / rules, mage wars is already a huge game as is, we need to think how we could use the stuff we already have in a new way.

---

Deep Pit ;; Cost: 7 ;; Earth 2 ;; Conjuration - Terrain ;; Subtypes: Underground ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Zone

Creatures in this Zone are considered 1 Zone further away. It takes no Movement Action to enter this Zone, but a Full Action to leave it. Creatures in this Zone treat every other Zone as 1 Zone further away.
+++Love it. Great idea. Two thumbs up
---

Move Earth ;; Cost X ;; Earth 1 + Mind 1 ;; Incantation ;; Subtype: Force ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Earth Object and Zone or Zone Border

Geomancer Only

Target 1 Earth Object, and a Zone or Zone Border (if it’s a Wall) anywhere in the Arena. Move the targeted object to the targeted Zone or Zone Border if it’s a Wall. X = the number of Zones between the targeted Object and the targeted Zone.
(TOO POWERFULLY)
Maybe if it was “Move Target FRIENDLY Earth Object, in a Zone or Zone Border (if it’s a Wall). Move the targeted object up to  0-1 Zone. if it’s a Wall it can change borders in the zone. Cost 6 mana. Fullcast.

---

Surprise Wall ;; Cost: 2/2 ;; Earth 2 ;; Enchantment ;; Quick ;; 0-1 ;; Target: Creature

Geomancer Only

When this creature moves, before it moves, you may reveal this card and move it to the Zone Border the creature would have moved over, attaching it there as a Conjuration - Wall with the following stats, and that creature takes 3 dice of Unavoidable damage. Then roll d12: 7-9 Bleed, 10+ Bleed + Slam, and it loses the rest of it’s turn.

Armor: 2
Health: 5

Interesting idea, I would make the wall a non-passing (instead of atk) wall with Armor 1 Health 2. This is basically a stumble but it targets a zone and it can stop and block line sight, so is already powerful. (On a side note, you could make it non-passable but not block line of sight.)
---

Clay Golem ;; Cost: 8 ;; Earth 1 + Arcane 1 ;; Creature ;; Subtype: Golem ;; Full ;; 0-0 ;; Target: Zone

Health: 7

Reinforce 1 (max 5)
Lightning Immunity
Fire Immunity

Stone Fist ;; Melee ;; Quick ;; X dice ;; d12 7-10 Bleed, 11+ Bleed + Stun ;; +2 vs Corporeal Walls (NO bleed or stun.) Bleed and Stun don’t fit him.

Throw “Rock” ;; Ranged ;; Full ;; 0-2 ;; X+2 ;; d12 9-10 Bleed, 11+ Bleed + Slam

When Throw Rock is used, reduce the number of Reinforce Tokens on Stone Golem by 1 afterward. X = Stone Golem’s Armor. While 3 or more Reinforce Tokens are on Stone Golem, it gains Lumbering. While 5 or more Reinforce Tokens are on Stone Golem, it gains Slow. The effect rolls gain a bonus equal to the Reinforce Tokens on Stone Golem.

What about 3 Armor 7 Health, Stone Fist: 3 atk dice, Throw Boulder: Full; 0-1; 3 Atk dice?
I don't know if I'm sold on the Reinforce idea, I'll need to test out the idea in a few games before I can tell you what I think.

---

Malleable Stone ;; Cost: 4 ;; Earth 1 ;; Incantation ;; Subtype: Transform ;; Quick ;; 0-2 ;; Target: Zone or Object

Cool Idea, I don’t know how well it well play out.
Geomancer Only
Reinforce 3 (9)
Magecast

When this spell is cast, choose 1 of the following, and this spell becomes that Type with the listed stats and effects.

Creature: 0 Armor ;; 5 Health ;; Attack - Punch: Melee, Quick 2+1 per Reinforce Token, Dice, d12 7+ Stagger

Wall: 1 Armor ;; 6 Health ;; Block Vision ;; Block Passage ;; Lightning Immunity ;; Fire Immunity

Equipment ;;

• Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest
Kill with Tanglevine

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »
I've updated several of the cards in the set, and redid the Geomancer himself a bit.