April 26, 2024, 10:35:13 AM

Author Topic: Gen Con & PvS  (Read 10467 times)

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Gen Con & PvS
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 06:05:38 PM »
Copies sold online won't have alternate mage art cards, will be much later and shipped abroad by USPS which is expensive option and I may be charged import taxes.
With individual person I can ask them to use alternate shipping company or if they are visiting/going back to Europe to ship from within it.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Anubis

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 02:03:11 AM »
Copies sold online won't have alternate mage art cards, will be much later and shipped abroad by USPS which is expensive option and I may be charged import taxes.
With individual person I can ask them to use alternate shipping company or if they are visiting/going back to Europe to ship from within it.

Bwarg...

Maybe someone from AW can hide some copies and send them somewhere in Europe?  Because you know, so many Krakens released in America can cause the end of the world... you'd better share with Europeans...  8)

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results...

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 09:56:21 AM »
Kraken will find its way to Europe, but Polish distributor seems to gave up on MW after FiF. Of course I could order PvS from big online store that gets it from German distributor, but I prefer to spend money at my FLGS, which uses only local distributors, or AW (but this is out of option due to shipping costs/import taxes).
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2016, 12:39:03 PM »
Ive got 15 Krakens, and some Paladin vs Siren - taking them back to Europe with me.

"Bad" news is im not shipping them anywhere.

You will have to go to Copenhagen to try and win Paladin, Siren, the Dragon, Kraken, Dragonclaw Wolvines and whatnot.

First chance will be Monday August 15.

After that the first Saturday each month and finally at Viking-Con.

Viking-con is the same time as Essen. Small and intimate, but you can play mage wars from Friday to Sunday.

Copenhagen is not that far away from most of you..

• Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever