April 19, 2024, 02:09:09 PM

Author Topic: All the new erreta's  (Read 6652 times)

Wouter

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
All the new erreta's
« on: July 08, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »
I think it would be great if all the new erreta's would be reprinted and be sold in the next lost grimoirs.

I love to have al the correct information on my cards. Instead of buying a new box.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: All the new erreta's
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 11:38:12 AM »
yes seconded. even more than that though, also want to have the new versions of each card handed out at organized play events along with the promo cards. this is a definite must. i want up to date versions of cards more than i want promos. i still have the old tanglevine that doesn't say it's a vine spell, and the old battle fury too.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 11:43:42 AM »
and the old gratis, non-unique, etc. temples!

Wouter

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 03:21:01 PM »
Yes, the game is becoming to big to remember al the changes. And i like them clean and up to date. Especially if its a mage skill card.

Let one think be clear. I love it that the game is becoming so big with its expension! And I love seeing the world around mage wars becoming bigger and better!

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 05:38:07 PM »
Reprinting them would be awsome, but at least please Pu all changed cards to http://www.arcanewonders.com/resources-and-downloads where they belong. I can live with a printed update in my sleeve, but it is getting a lot.

Gogolski

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 01:05:40 PM »
The changes could be a sheet of selfadhesive stickers that can be put on the old cards, covering the old text...